Chapter i: Author's Note

Yes, I'm starting off my story with an author's note. If you'd like to skip it, go ahead; there's no need to read any of this. I just wanted to talk a bit since this is the first thing I've really put out on the internet. I mean, there was another thing, but can you consider it out there if the only views are from me...anyways, I'm bad at losing my train of thought.

If you are reading my story, thank you and I'm sorry. I feel that's the only appropriate thing I can say to that. Being a crack fic, this feels like I'm making a written abridgement of a crossover between RWBY and One Piece. With that, please note not to take this too seriously. In all honesty, it might be better for your sanity if you turn off your brain while reading this. It's all stupid (on purpose), but hopefully it's a stupid you can laugh at.

 I can't promise any sort of schedule, but I'm honestly enjoying this so far, so I hope there won't be any crazy waits. I already started writing a while back. It was meant to be more just entertainment for me and writing practice. There's already 62,000 words written...I might need help. Well, both of the two friends I've been consulting for ideas encouraged me to put this out in the world, so here I am. I want to revise each chapter since the current work is more like a rough draft than anything close to polished. I've also been coming up with the story and ideas as I was writing, so there might be changes that I need to retroactively make. I already have one plot hole I have to go back and fix...So I won't be dumping everything I have here just yet.

I do have plans for romance. Being lonely and not having any experience writing romance probably means it'll suck, but it'll be there and I'll try. Don't be expecting a harem, I don't think I would ever write a harem story. Don't expect any lemons, the worst things in this story are language (lots of cursing), toeing violence (it has to have some action, but I don't want to lose the atmosphere), and probably some mature humor (Franky's already in it).

Lastly, I'd like to ask people to be kind in comments. There's no need to be an ass for no reason. If something here pisses you off, just leave. On the other hand, I'd love to be corrected in my writing. Especially grammatical errors. As stupid as this story is, I've been using it to practice writing. So, as long as you're not a dick about it, please tell me when I've made errors.

I don't own RWBY or One Piece. They're owned by Oda and Toei and Rooster Teeth respectively. Without further ado: The Most Stupidest Shit I've Ever Written, wait, I mean, Screw It, I'm Going Out to Find It!