:𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

Start from the beginning

Pulling the t-shirt over his head, unbuttoning his jeans, easing denim and underwear down his thighs. His cočk sprang free.

Did I feel bad for not accompanying Mel tonight? Yes. Did I regret not going clubbing? Fuck no.

"Fucking beautiful" he murmurs spreading my thighs apart.

"You're fucking soaking wet for me baby"

I blinked. What the fuck happened to my unostentatious boyfriend?

"Arlo, are you feeling okay?"

"Hmm. I'm feeling fucking fantastic babe. Why?" He probes with a teasing smirk.

Before I could get a word out he parted my folds and sank a finger deep inside my wet center. I gasped, arching my naked body against him. Slipping another digit inside, his free hand in my hair, holding me still, he increased the pressure of his breath as he grazed below my belly button for the heated slide of his lips.
A third finger. Gentle strokes. Silk kisses. His thumb stroked over my swollen nub. A guttural groan left my parted lips and I came, my inner walls tightening immensely around him. Dazed, languid, I collapsed forward against his chest. He hissed underneath his breath when my belly brushed against his cock.

"We're not done yet sweetheart" he breathes gently pushing my body further into the bed. Leaning towards the dresser he grabs a few condoms tossing what he wouldn't be needing for now beside me. Placing the foil packet between his teeth he easily rips it before taking out the latex and rolling it on.

"Are you ready for me, sweetheart?"

"Yes." I whispered, not missing the way his lips curved upwards.

My body was hot and aching. I'd been ready for him since the moment he suggested the mere idea of my body being pinned beneath his.

Bracing himself on the headboard, he claimed my mouth thrusting inside me. Stilled. A shudder passed through my body. Only then did I realize how badly I needed this, needed him. My lips slid apart, opening my mouth to speak but he pushed deeper, leaving me speechless and filling me completely. His muscles quivered and tensed with every thrust. Faster. Harder. My mind was a mess but I gave myself over to the frenzy of pleasure, meeting his every stroke with a rock of my hips, riding the tidal wave of sensation.

"Fuck Arlo" I screamed digging my fingers into his shoulders, holding him fast.

"Oh god Remi" he groans, his thrusts becoming sloppy, his erratic breathing matching mine.

His toned body stilled; and I felt his release shudder through him.

Even when things are going great for me, the best part of my day comes with the first four or five sips of my morning coffee. Either my life is pathetic, or coffee is really good.

"How was your night out?" I asked Mel taking small sips from my coffee, heavy on the sugar and cream, trying to make up for the late 'work' the night before.

"It was fucking horrible. I can't believe I snagged a guy with five inches. What does he expect to do with that? Tickle me?"

I coughed, patting my chest trying to stop the hot coffee spluttering from my mouth due to my laughter.

Taking up the paper towel I quickly wiped up my mess. "I guess it just wasn't your night. We can go this Saturday if you like?"

"Actually..." she trails off her honey eyes narrowing at me. "You had sex didn't you?" She questions with a knowing smirk completely dismissing her previous sentence.

I nodded. There was no use hiding it from her because she always finds out.

"No wonder you're so chirper today. I guess you got fucked good this time around"

"You're going off topic" I reminded her bringing the steaming cup of coffee to my lips.

Mel rolled her eyes, "my mom's having a get together Saturday so clubbing is a big no no. I'd like it if you and Arlo could come"

"We'd love to. I've really missed your mom's cooking"

"Hmm"

"Dress code?" I implored.

"Casual, but I already got your outfit covered" she states with a sly wink.

I frowned, "there's something your not telling me"

"Am I?" She teases finishing up her drink.

"I swear sometimes I can't stand your ass" I grumbled glaring at her.

"Sometimes?"

"Would you rather it be all the time?"

"Honestly I'd be offended if you didn't find me annoying. But I'm glad you do. There's plenty more where that came from" she made known with a shit eating grin.

"What happened to the guy?"

"Who? Five inches?"

I nodded.

"I left his ass back at the hotel. There was no way I was letting him hit this—she pointed to her body—I seriously wasn't in the mood to fake an orgasm just to make his arrogant ass feel better. His face and body were the only thing he's got going for him and you know I'm a sucker for those. But otherwise he's pretty much useless"

"You're night seemed pretty...eventful"

"Eventful" doesn't even describe it. Some guys just don't know the meaning of the word no. If I'm not interested in you now, I won't be fucking interested later" she grumbles distastefully, glaring at her half eaten croissant.

"Sometimes finding love is like making creme brulee. It may take a few tries before you get it right. Don't stress over it Mel"

She cracks a smile. "When did you get so wise"

"I've always been wise. You just haven't noticed it because you're always blabbing that big mouth of yours"

"My mouth ain't big for nothing sweetie"

I groaned, "can you not make everything I say a sexual innuendo?"

"I can't help it"

Shaking my head I quickly finished up my coffee along with my croissant. Leaving a tip for the waitress, I took up my damp napkin placing inside my empty cup and we both left heading back towards the school.

• •

Pls tell my smut sucked with telling me it sucked.