Chapter 20

Y/N shot up from the comfort of the bed they were in. They looked around the room they were in to see most things from their old room. The room was small but nicely decorated.

"Wil? Did it work or is this another prank?" Y/N yelled

Y/N stood up and found the Totem in their hand still.

"I've still got it." They smiled, "I might be able to go back then."

They placed the Totem on their belt then walked down the corridor and down the stairs to see a similar version of Technoblade's house. Everything seemed so much more homely then Manburg and Pogtopia. Y/N walked out the door and saw Technoblade's house across from theirs and another connected to his house by a bridge. (I can't remember when Phil built the house so just go with it)

"Ares?" Y/N walked up the stairs and knocked on the door to Technoblade's house

"What do you-" Technoblade opened the door, "Athena? You're awake!"

He pulled them into a tight hug, like the ones Wilbur gave but stronger.

"I've had enough tight hugs over the months." Y/N made him loosen his grip

"Y/N. Most of the week you've been asleep and before that, you didn't get tight hugs." Technoblade raised an eyebrow

"I should probably explain that shouldn't I?"

"Come inside."

Y/N walked inside Technoblade' s house and sat down on the sofa. Technoblade walked over and sat down next to them.

"So. I my or my not have been cursed during my time in L'manburg." Y/N shrugged

"That's concerning but continue."

"The curse made it that if I feel immense pain and grief my soul will go to Limbo and my body will stay here, forever."

"How are you back then?" He asked

"A beautiful Goddess called Kristen." Y/N smiled

The front door opened and Phil stepped into the building. However, Y/N and Technoblade didn't notice.

"Wait, just to recap. You're saying, The Kristen? Goddess of Death. Helped bring your soul back from Limbo?!" Technoblade tried to understand everything

"Kristen!!" Phil yelled

Y/N and Technoblade turned to see Phil standing in the doorway. A bright white light engulfed the room before turning purple and disappearing. Kristen appeared in the middle of the room.

"Phil. How are you?" Kristen smiled at the old man

"What did you do to Y/N?" Phil asked her

She turned around to see Technoblade and Y/N sitting on the sofa.

"I see you made it work dear." She looked at Y/N

"It took a month! A month! You told me nothing!" Y/N stood up

"I couldn't give you any more help. Yo- DreamXD would find out."

"What we're you about to say?" They walked over to the Goddess

"What do you mean?" Kristen took a nervous step back

Y/N gave her a look and she finally gave in.

"You're adopted." She sighed

"Great way to start off." Technoblade rolled his eyes

"How do I have goat horns like Schlatt and Tubbo?" Y/N asked

"You must have adapted to the people you grew up with." Phil butted in

Kristen nodded.

"Your father abandoned you because he was scared of your power. He left you with Schlatt to grow up and hopefully not learn about your powers."

"Schlatt nearly killed me! Four times!" They yelled, "Ever since I was 10 I've been abused! I'm 32! 22 years of abuse!"

Y/N let out a big sigh, "Who's my biological father then?"

"I can't tell you." She spoke softly and looked down

A bright white light came from outside. Everyone faced where the light came from.

"Y/N, Technoblade, hide! Phil, follow my lead." Kristen ordered

They all did as they were told. Y/N and Technoblade hid downstairs. There was a door on the downstairs floor so the two were able to look out on what's as happening.

The white light soon turned into a green one and then into a huge God. It was DreamXD. He shrunk down to the same size as Phil and Kristen, who had also done the same thing to be level with her husband.

"Hello. Kristen Minecraft. Philza Minecraft." DreamXD greeted the two, "Are they dead?"

"Yes." Kristen lied to him

"Good. I couldn't deal with their burden any longer." He smiled even though people couldn't see it because of his XD mask

"Who are you talking about?" Phil acted clueless

"Y/N L/N." DreamXD responded

"They're not here. You can use their real name." Kristen spoke

"Y/NXD." He spoke through his teeth

Y/N, Technoblade and Phil's eyes widened in shock. XD was Y/N's last name?

"Can you explain?" Phil asked

"Yeah XD. Why don't you explain?" Kristen smirked, "Y/N wants to know why their own father left them with an abusive  father."

"Y/N is dead. You said it yourself."

Y/N walked out of the hose and stood next to the Goddess of Death.

"Hey, dad." They muttered, "Care to explain then?"

"Because you're a screwup!" DreamXD snapped

The glowing parts on his mask changed from emerald green to a blood red colour before returning back.

"I would leave you for one second and you would have already blown up a universe!" He continued yelling, "So I sealed your powers away and gave you to JSchlatt. Happy now?"

Y/N's eyes began to glow a bright red. Tears flooded their eyes as they clenched their fists.

"You MorherFucker!" Y/N yelled at the God of Life

"Don't act like I didn't have a choice! I could have kept you! I cared for you, so much!" The God defended his self, "You killed many! Including your own mother."

"That wasn't my mother."

"Oh but it was Y/N. That's as your real mother. You're a Demigod."

A what?

A demigod.

A demigod.

The words played over and over in Y/N's head.

"I need to leave." DreamXD spoke before disappearing into nothing

Technoblade walked out of the house and hugged Y/N. They cried into his chest.

"How could he?" Was all Y/N could say