Chapter 10

The rustling noise from outside became louder until Y/N couldn't sleep at all. They opened the window to see a crow sitting on the windowsill.

"Hello. What are you doing here?" Y/N asked the bird

A small note was attached to the crow's leg. Y/N took the note and opened it.

Dear Y/N,

It's been a while since we've seen each other. Apparently you live in L'manburg now! Wilbur has told me so much about you and what has happened. In a week or two, Techno will be going to aid Wilbur and Tommy with (and I quote) "overthrowing Manburg".

I wish you best of luck and I hope we can meet again soon.

Philza Minecraft

(Your favourite father figure<3)

Y/N had always seen Phil as a father figure, much more then Schlatt ever was, and they were glad to be hearing from him again.

(A few weeks later)

A Manburg festival had just been set up and all the guests were coming.

"Send this to Techno." Y/N tied a note to the same crow as the other night's leg

The message read:

Dear Technoblade,

Schlatt has prepared a festival for something. I don't know what's going to happen but I want you to be there, so does Schlatt. If you won't come for Schlatt, come to it for me.

I hope to see you in the festival. There is also something I need to talk to you about in private.

Y/N

The crow flew into the wood as Y/N walked into the main area of Manburg.

"Y/N! Join us in the stage!" Schlatt smiled

Y/N walked onto the stage and stood next to Schlatt. Tubbo stood on the other side.

"I wanna drag home the idea. That this celebration will be about Manburg." He announced, "That has been brought forth my my administration. A celebration of democracy, of law, and of the new era of peace."

"So that's what the festival is for?" Y/N asked

"Yes." Schlatt replied simply

Schlatt looked up at a tower with a smug grin on his face. Y/N followed where he was looking and saw Wilbur and Tommy at the top.

"What are you looking at Schlatt?" Y/N asked

They didn't need to ask because they already knew.

"Go check up that tower." He ordered

Y/N nodded and walked to the tower. The tower was mostly empty on the first floor so they headed further up until reaching the top floor. Two figures stood looking down on Manburg.

"Wilbur? Tommy?" Y/N walked closer to them

"Y/N." Wilbur walked to them and pulled them into a hug with a smile

Wilbur had a grey shirt and a long, dark brown coat. Tommy wore his signature white and red shirt and denim jeans.

"What are you doing here?" Y/N asked

"Wil's gone crazy!" Tommy yelled

Wilbur's smile faded at those words.

"What's going on?" Y/N cupped Wilbur's face

"Don't worry." He reassured them, "We were just leaving as well. Let's go Tommy."

Tommy lowered his head slightly and followed Wilbur down the tower and into the forest.

"Killing Schlatt wouldn't do anything. Killing Schlatt wouldn't fix a single issue." Wilbur sped up, "Because then Quackity would become president ,and who knows if that would be worse, and George would become Vice President."

The two continued walking.

"Tommy, are we the bad guys?" Wilbur asked

They continued walking.

"Tommy, am I a villain in this story? Am I the villain in your history?"

The two paused for a moment.

"Let's blow the whole thing up!" Wilbur decided

"Are you thinking-" Tommy started but was immediately cut off

"Tommy, I say if we can't have Manburg. No one. No one! Can have Manburg." He clenched his fists and hit the wall

Tommy continued to try and reason with Wilbur.

"Tommy, let's be villains." Wilbur smiled

Tommy sighed, "Can I have a minute to think?"

"Think about what?! Think about what?! You've had a minute, you've had days you've had weeks you've had months! We lost the election more then two weeks ago!"

He started to ignore Wilbur and walked off.

"Ok here's the plan right." Wilbur began to talk to himself, "I say we talk to Dream and we ask him for all the TNT he's got. We blow up the entire Fucking place! I want no survivors!"

Wilbur started to pace back and forth.

"God help whoever's caught in the Fucking crossfire."

He continued to talk to himself about his plan.

Y/N sat at their desk with an open book in front of them. Many songs were written in the pages of the book. Songs from with family members, with friends, with L'manburgians, with Wilbur.

The most recent song was one with Wilbur.

"Dear Fundy. What to say to you? You have your my eyes. You have your mother's name. When you came into the world you cried, and it broke my heart." Wilbur sang

Fundy sat across from him while Y/N sat next to Wilbur. The other L'manburgians sat around the fire with them. It was the night of the fire.

"I'm dedicating every day to you." He continued, "Domestic life was never quite my style. When you smile you knock me out, I fall apart. And I thought I was so smart.

Wilbur began to strum his guitar.

"You will come of age with our young nation. We'll bleed and fight for you, we'll make it right for you. If we lay a strong enough foundation, we'll pass it onto you, we'll give the world to you."

Y/N began to hum the lyrics.

There were ones with Niki

"There will come a soldier who carries. Mighty sword. He will tear your city down, oh lei oh lai oh lord." Y/N and Niki pointed to Eret training, "Oh lei oh lai oh lei oh lord. He will tear your city down, oh lei oh lai oh lord."

Wilbur walked out the van with a book in his hand.

"There will come a poet. Who's weapon is his word. He will slay you with his tounge, oh lei oh lai oh lord." Niki pointed to Wilbur

More of the songs played through Y/N's head as they read through them.