The Beehive

Bees tiny pollinators flying flower-to-flower spreading their loving embrace to the environments surrounding them, she was like that in every way. Her hair in the shape of waves cradling me. It held me close for just enough time before I noticed I was drifting out to the sea floating upon her tasty honey dew drop lips. I could lick them clean. Her eyes pools of dark slicked oil that I wanted to drown in, everything about her was chaos.Destruction was her highest beauty. I loved her, a goddess of intellectual,sensual creativity. Her sexual brace touched every inch of the bluest skies.Guide me in from the sea to the sky, allow me to dance in your twinkling stars kissing her across the thighs.She was the sun my sweetest honey she played with the moon like it was her purpose.

In every single way you could say that she looked perfect, she was perfect.unaviodable magnetic pulls She hated me.. She hated my eyes and my thighs. She hated the way my matted hair curved and played like it was the star of the show. She was sickened by my laugh, the disgusting untamiable creature that her mind had created.. I didn't see things the way she saw them. I was pure, innocent and keen and she disliked everything about me. I was everything despite her hate me, love me, pull me,twist me. The mold was unbreakable. Her anf I were the most wretched ultimate duo, hating loving screaming, fighting who wins? It was me who killed that bitch of course she just a little metaphore for me I took her apart and guled the pieces back together becoming the creator of own freaking destiny.

I am all she is and she is all I am, we co exist together allowing the hatred to die and loving to win.

@Irenic.blog 

Page Twenty- Eight

Page Twenty- Eight