Chapter 7:What a disgustig order you are

Start from the beginning

Elsa:That we did, my dear Meili. That we did. On the subject, shouldn't you go help your friend?

Ram:You've got quiet a large mouth for a lowly crminal.

Elsa:Ara? I was just trying to make conversation.

Ram:That aside...An Archibishop might be present. Maybe I should...

Beatrice:Don't bother, I suppose.

Ram widened her eyes in momental shock at hearing that voice. She turned around, and sure enough, Beatrice was there with a book in hand.

Ram:Beatrice-sama? It's quiet rare to see you outside of your library.

Beatrice:Who can read a book with this much noise around?

Ram:What you just said before...You meant that Klarion would be able to take care of an Archibishop by himself?

Beatrice:That too, but you can't do anything even if you want to, I suppose.

Ram:What do you mean?

Beatrice:The barrier he set around is absurdly strong. No one van get in, but we can't get out either. Not even Roswal or Bubby would be able to take it down, I suppose.

Ram:...What!? Not even...

Elsa:Ara...He just gets more interesting, doesn't he?

Klarion found the hideout of the Witch Cult with the help of Teekl. He managed to murder most of the cultists in various gruesome ways. Only one remained.

He was an pale sickly looking man with green hair and black eyes. His name was Betelgeuse Romance-Conti.

Klarion:Okay, I'm gonna ask again

Klarion:Okay, I'm gonna ask again. And I really hate repeating myself! So this Witch of Envy, Satella...

Betelgeuse:Silence! Don't dare utter the name of my goddess, heretic!

Klarion:Are all of you guys on record or something!?

Betelgeuse:Ah, why did you need to come!? We were waiting for that half-elf girl to see if she was a suitable vessel for our gracious Witch!

Klarion:Oh, so now you just go an want to take people's toys without permission!

Betelgeuse:It doesn't matter what you say, I will be blessed by the Witch's love! Love! Love! Love! Love! Love!

The madman began to hit his head on the ground repetadly. He raised again, twisting his head and hugging himself.

Betelgeuse:Love! I will bring this world to the love of the Witch. A new order of love! Love! Love! Love! Love!

Klarion actually has show an disgusted face at this. Love, and emotions in general, were a cause of chaos. Something that it feed on.

Yet, this guy brought something so chaotic as a readon of order. He was just so cheap knock-off of a Lord of Order. Teekl stared at her master, her eyes shining red as a sign that the other Lords of Chaos were listening and agreeing with him.

The message given by his sisters and brothers was clear...Teach this bitch his place.

Betelgeuse:Love!

Klarion saw twenty dark forms of hands heading towards. However, they stopped right in front of the frowning Lord of Chaos. When his face morphed into a large grin Betelgeuse was unexpectedly thrown back in a large rock.

Betelgeuse:Eh...

Klarion:You like to throw people around?

Klarion clentched hus hand and began moving it violetly, Betelgeuse's bidy following the movements. He was smashed into dirt, rick and trees as Klarion laughed hysterically.

Klarion:Can't blame you! It's fun!

Betelgeuse:Ul Dona!

Betelgeuse raused a dome of earth around him to at least minimize the impact. However, Klarion changed strategies at that very moment.

A red construct of a mance appeared in Klarion's hands and he jumped towards the dome. Sensing danger, Betelgeuse used the Unseen Hands to push himself back right as the mance smashed through the dome.

Klarion:Aww, you dodged!

Betelgeuse:Al Dona!

An large wave of sediments was sebd towards Klarion with the cast of the spell, burying the Witch Boy deep underground with great force. Thinking the job done Betelgeuse summoned rwo large Unseen Hands which covered his body and shoot him through the sky.

Betelgeuse:Now to fin...

However, Betelgeuse stopped talking with himself as ge heard a loud rumble. He looked down to see the mountain split open snd from it levitatet and unharmed, but enraged Klarion with his hands glowing red.

Klarion:Where do you think you're going, you old fart!?

The red magic shot towards Betelgeuse morphinf in two large clawef hands. Betelgeuse was shocked when ut caught his unseen hands and broke through them.

Betelgeuse:Impossible! Impossible! Impossible! Impo....

However, the Archibishop of Sloth got no more words as the claws ripped him to shreds. The magic constructs dissapeared, Klarion clapping his hands in satisfaction.

Klarion:And that's over with!

Teekl:Meow!

Klarion:Huh!? He's a spirit!? Wait...Didn't I know that already?

Klarion scratched his chin im wounder. Because of how chaotic his mind is sometimes he tends to forget certain things.

Betelgeuse tried possesing Klarion. However, he couldn't withstand the mass of pure cosmic energy, the Lord of Chaos's true form and his very soul was destroyed.

Klarion:Eh, same thing! Heh, he really thought he could procreate me.

Teekl:Meow!

Klarion:You know what ai meant!