Chapter 7:What a disgustig order you are

Klarion looked down with a smirk at the Witch Cultists that found all their spells useless against his barrier. This only seemed to enrage them as they threw variations of fire spells at him.

The Witch Boy yawned at their attempt to harm him. As he did so dark crimson flames were shot from his mouth overpowering the array of enemy spells and burning the cultists to ash.

Teekl:Meow.

Klarion:Yes. I feel it too, Teekl. What might a spirit do here?

Klarion descended upon the village as he saw the villagers crying, rioting around, laughing and many others. As an answer to that the Lord of Chaos openly laughed.

Klarion:Seems like those sad bags of flesh had some rufe mind interference!

Teekl:Meow!

Klarion scoffed at his familiar,but had to admit she did raise a good point. He raised his hand in a dismissive manner as an consequence.

Klarion:Yes. Yes. I suppose we might still need them.

The elemental being of chaos snapped his fingers and all the villagers fell diwn uncounscious. However, the interference with their mind was destroyed.

He heard angry yelling behind him and turned to see ten people of different ages and genders, all of them wearing robes of the Witch Cult. They seemed to be in a frenzy of some sort.

Man 1:You! How dare you do that to the faithful followers of the Witch!?

Woman 1:Even taking away the illumination brought to the poor misguided ships of this village!

Man 2:We, the Ten Fingers, shall not stand for this! Purge the heretic!

Klarion seemed completly uninteresed and unshaken by their curses against him. On his shoulder Teekl rolled herr eyes.

Yes, the cat rolled her eyes. She's just that talented.

Spells were once again casted against him, this time not only of fire, but earth and wind as well. It was a rather good combination, for a bunch of lunatic mortals.

However, it proved to be futile. Klarion stepped from the dust raised by the attacks with Teekl on his shoulder, both of them unharmed.

Man 3:Impossible! How could you survive our combined array of spells! Our love should have already estinguished an heretic brat such as you!

Klarion:So you want spells, huh? Edolpxe!

Klarion spoke inverse, his speech having an strange echo to it like it was made by some sort of machine. The Ten Fingers's bodies glew a red aura and soon violently exploded.

Even though he did that, ot was unecessary. As an Lord of Chaos Klarion had no need for invcantations to use magic. It was just his way of mocking other magic users, like he did with the Poor Little Witch so much time ago.

Klarion:Ah, good times...

He never thought he'd actually miss those Justice Brats. First thing after he's finished here is to mess with them for old time's sake.

Teekl:Meow!

Klarion:The forest again? Honestly, why are these people so obsessed with that place.

From up in the mansion the residents that were there had their jaws dropped at the shown of power Klarion had just demonstrated. They knew he was strong, but...

Ram:...Damn.

Elsa:That was rather a show, no?

Meili:The mister is THAT strong!? Phew...We got lucky.