Chapter 5:You know, I might start enjoying politics!

Roswal was more than surprised to see a giant cat holding up a little girl in her mouth when he returned to the mansion. He first thought it was a demonic beast that somehow infiltrated in, but that would make the feline a very strange demonic beast.

Demonic beasts are, as the name would suggest, mindless beasts that attack everything and devour people as they please. The cat before him, however, didn't seem to have any interes in the girl as a snack and was disturbingly calm, also possesing a strange sense of intelligence in her eyes.

He was quickly briefed that the cat wasn't a demonic beast, but just their resident Lord of Chaos's animal companion who hs taken upon a new form. The girl in her mouth was trying to attack the village with demonic beasts which were controlled by her Divine Protection from what her captirs managed to get from them. They also found out she was working with the Bowel Hunter.

Roswal:I seeeeeeee. So you plaaaaan to use her to get the Bowellllllll Hunter to us.

Ram:Yes, that is exactly what we planned.

Rem:Is it wise to do so?

Puck:There's no helping it.

Roswal:Yeeeeeees. If she alreaaaaaady planed on killing Emilia-sama it's unlikellllllllly she'll stop.

Puck:Beside, we have me, Roswal and Klarion in the same room. She barely left alive with just Klarion playing around with her. With all three of us it'll be an easy pick.

However, Puck seems to have not taken one factor in his plan. A shadow broke through the window and headed straight to Emilia. Elsa held the half-elf captive with one of her curved knives at her throat.

Elsa:Don't move. Or, freeze, I suppose you could say.

Meili:Elsa-nee!

Puck:Tch!

Roswal:Now thaaaaaaat's a problem.

Klarion:Well, you heard her...Freeze!

Klarion gave the assasin a mocking grin, with jazz hands to articulate even more. A red blizard swallowed both Emilia and Elsa not a second after.

The blizzard quickly disipated to reveal an unharmed Emilia. However, Elsa's entire body was frozen and it soon crumbled into frozen pieces.

Emilia:Wow, so coooool! Will I ever be able to do something like that?

Puck:Maybe.

Meili:NOOOOOOO!

Klarion:Would you shut up!?

Roswal:Is she deaaaaaad?

Klarion:Nah, that curse on her It's pretty good. But the pieces need to unfroze for her to even start regenerating, so she's harmless for now.

Teekl let go of Meili and returned to her usual form to retake her favorite spot in the world, Klarion's shoulder. The Witch Boy looked as the little girl ran to the assasin's, more like serial killer, broken body and began to cry loudly.

Klarion snapped his fingers and a red bubble formed around the two assasins. It began to float until it got to the celling and remained there suspended in the air. Meili began to hit the bubble and looked to shout some sort of profanities at Klarion, but the bubble blocked out any sound.

Ram:Huh, convenient.

Emilia:What should we do with them?

Roswal:If I could make a sugeeeeeestion. How about hiring theeeem as bodyguards?

Emilia:Eh?

Roswal:Certainly, your supoooooorters are limited to...Well, just usssssssss. The two woooooooooould certainly be an asset.