Chapter 4:Show them, Teekl!

Klarion was pissed and for good reasons. He was just minding his iwn bussiness fir once and ge got attacked. And the principal source of that was right before him all set with clown make up.

Roswal:What could you be talkiiiing about?

Klarion:Liar! Liar! Pants for hire!

Teekl:Meow.

Klarion:Not now, Teekl! I know you send her after me!

Roswal:...So it has cone to this, huh.

Mana coursed through Roswal's body as spheres of different colors appeared in his hands. However, with only a snap of Klarion's fingers those dissapeared and Roswal found himself unable to use magic anymore.

The enraged Lord of Chaos waved his hand down and Roswal was brought into the floor by an immense force, unable to move even a bone. He tried to look into Klarion's eyes in a act of defiance.

Klarion's appearence had undergo a notable change. His skin became even paler and his features sharpened like ones of a cat. His red pupils glowed and his scelera became black. His canines also grew into sharp fangs. And that stare...Roswal doesn't think he had ever felt so small.

This change didn't actually change anything to Klarion, it was purely aesthethic

This change didn't actually change anything to Klarion, it was purely aesthethic. It was just a form the Witch Boy subcounsciously took whenever he was enraged.

And he had the full right to be. Even Nabu had the decency to wait for him to actually do something worthy of being attacked for.

Klarion:No more games! No more assasination attempts! You either tell me what this is about or you die! Huh...

Klarion snapped out of his state and his appearence turned to normal. He was distracted by a book with magic in it and it flew to his hands as soon as the Witch Boy willed it.

Roswal was shocked as Klarion easily read the Book od Wisdom. Not only that, he looked bored by it.

Klarion:Tch, amateur work.

Roswal:H...How dare you! Insulting my mentor's greatest creation! That book has more knowglede than you'd ever hope to aquire, boy!

Klarion:...Really? We'll see about that.

Klarion's put his hand on top of Roswal's head. Magic coursed through the limb and Roswal's head was filled with new knowglede.

The birth of the universe. The emerging of the Lords of Chaos and Lords of Order. The existence of other universes. Earth. Vandal Savage. The Light. The Justice League. Nabu. Doctor Fate. Child.

When Klarion took back his hand Roswal's former boldness vanished, in it's place being awe abd fright. Before him was no magic user, but an elemental being beyond human comprehension.

Klarion's looked down at Roswal with a smug gring. He began inspecting his nails.

Klarion:So, this is how it's gonna be. You answer my question, do your own thing and...