Chapter 2:Deathstroke was better!

Emilia was relieved by the fact that she'll get help from a fellow magic user. She also wonders what kind of magic he posses, he must be quiet adept in it to not even break a sweat from a confrontation.

Klarion himself was wondering what kind of chaos he could ran rampant. Oh, maybe he'll get to sink an continent again!

He does wonder how evolved huamns are and what ideologies they have. Vandal has proven him time and time again that humanity can bring him great entertainment.

He was much more relaxed now as well. He didn't need to attend any of The Light's leaders meeting now nor did he have to deal with that stick in the mud, Nabu, anymore.

Apparently Emilia has forgotten their purpose on the way and diverged from their course to help a little girl find her parents. Klarion rolled his eyes at the half-elf waisting time. And he thought he didn't need to deal with aby goody-two-shoes anymore.

In the end they had arrived at a loot house deep in the slums. Puck wasn't with them anymore, apparently the time he can stay matterialized within the contract made with Emilia was pretty limited. Teekl had not missed tge chance to give the Great Spirit a mocking look before he departed, affirming once and for all that she was the better familiar.

The loot house was very much run down. Hell, the building looked like it'd fall over pretty soon. When Emilia knocked on the door a small part of it opened to reveal a set of black eyes, the person on the other side asking them for a password.

Emilia:Password? I don't...

Klarion:Here, let me try. Is it by any chance...

Klarion moved his hand forward and a blast of red magic was shoot. The door was instantly shattered to pieces and the person on the other side was thrown back. Emilia stared at the Witch Boy with awe.

Emilia:Klarion, what kind of magic was that!?

Klarion:It's...It's pretty basic magic from where I came from.

Emilia:Really!? I've never seen anything like that!

She never saw a basic blast of magical energy? By the Lords of Chaos, how limited was this world's magic!?

Klarion ignored the thoughts of how the people of this world operate with magic and stepped inside, Emilia soon following behind. He looked at a broken counter to see a man with his back on it, looking to be dazed and in pain, most likely the one his blast hit.

He was much larger than any normal human being he saw so far here, although Klarion saw much more bigger bring on Earth. He was bald with black skin, some tattos adorming his body, and black eyes. His name was Rom.

Rom groaned in pain and frustration

Rom groaned in pain and frustration. Magic users. Of all the dammed things in this world, it needed to be maguc users.

Rom was a giant, so in a physical battle he held tge advantage over most. However, magic users were probably one of his greatest weaknesses.