Chapter 3:Does no one in this mansion has any manners?

After the escape of Elsa Felt has given the insigna to Emilia for free. It was a no brainer, really. After they saw what happened neither she nor Rom wanted to test Klarion's patience.

Emilia has invited Klarion to the mansion she was staying in to talk about his reward. The Witch Boy accept only for this event to not be a total dissapointment. Really, even those justice idiots put up more of a fight.

And was she really considered an assasin? She fell more under the category of serial killer, not that he didn't see weirder. Especially in Gotham.

He wonders if Vandal or the rest of The Light had any other run ins with them. He imagines his fellow leaders of the organization are worried knowing tgeir power house is no where to be seen. Well, things should be alright, they still have technology from Apokolips thanks to that deal with Darkside.

As the carriage stopped Teekl jumped from his lap to his shoulder so they can get a move on. When he got out of tge carriage he saw two maids bowing to Emilia.

The first one has red hair styled so it covers an eye and red eyes. For some reason he could feel cheekiness emanating from her comparabke with that Little Witch. Her name was Ram.

He then shifted his view to the second one who looked

He then shifted his view to the second one who looked...Almost the same as her. Twins, he presumes. Although her eyes and hair were blue with her hair covering the other eyes opposed to her sister. She also seemed a lot more polite. Her name was Rem.

Both of them looked at Klarion with curiosity

Both of them looked at Klarion with curiosity. Although a look of weariness and disgust was present for a moment in Rem's eyes.

Ram:Emilia-sama, are you taking care of this lost child?

Klarion:Child!?

Klarion was indignated, he was very much not some kind of kid! He was a Lord of Chaos, an elemental being of the universe that existed from it's very beggining and possesed both power and knowglede beyond their mortal understanding. Aside from that, just hearing the name Child greatly annoys him.

Emilia:That's not it, Ram. His name is Klarion, he helped me get my insigna back.

Puck:Yep, he's a magic user like Lia! And from what I heard, he has magic in spades!