Chapter 6:All I see is baby magic!

Klarion stands in the middle of an arena, waiting for Julius to show up. However, he seemed much more interesed in his nails than the situation.

People filled the spectator seats, waiting to see the battle. On the very back seats Roswal smirked. Much like himself not much back, the knight had no idea what he was dealing with.

Emilia:Will Klarion be alright?

Puck:Nya, there's no need to worry, Lea. That boy has some spirits with him and is not weak, sure, but Klarion seems to have virtually endless aplications of his magic and despise the odds he faced before he never once got hurt.

Rem:I'd have to agree, Emilia-sama. Klarion-sama is very strong.

She speaks from experience. Even if this Julius managed to injure Klarion, she doubts it'd even matter. She literally crushed him with Morningstar and Klarion just reformed. He didn't even look phased.

Her mind went back to the warning she got from Beatrice. Looking back on it, she should've taken it to heart. It was clear by now that Klarion was not an Witch Cultists, but he didn't seem to be human, demi-human or even a spirit. Than...What was he?

Julius finally descended to the arena with a sword in hand. He made a confused face when he saw Teekl sitting on Klarion's shoulder.

Julius:Should you not leave your cat in someone's care while we duel?

Klarion:Teekl is my familiar, don't assume her for some weak creature.

Julius:...Well, if that is what you desire.

The annoucement for the fight to begin was given and Julius rushed at Klarion. He began with a side slash, but Klarion had easily avoided it by bending aside.

From that position Julius performed a straight slash but Klarion had no trouble dodging it with a jump. Julius retracted the sword back and tried an piercing attack, but Klarion dissapeared in a red flash on light before it could reach him.

Julius felt a tap on his shoulder and turned around only for his face to be meet with Klarion's punch. The knight was thrown into a wall with his nose bleeding.

Anastasia:I'd say, you have a strng aid right there.

Emilia flinched at the sudden voice and turned around. Turns out Anastasia was also watching the fight beside her.

Emilia:Ah, Anastasia-san...Aren't you worried?

Anastasia:Honestly, Julius was in long for a lesson about picking fights like this. I also support the action your friend took. Thise Sages talk much and do little. Waste of time equals waste of money.

Emilia:I...I see.

Anastasia:Saw the boy's magic, but never expected him to go for close and personal as well. Need to say, he can sure throw a punch. Is he really a kid?

Emilia:Ah! Well, Klarion did mention he was older than he looked, but I never actually asked his actual age.

Anastasia:I see...

Julius got up, his nose still bleeding. Teleportation magic? He thought only Roswal was capable of that.

Julius:Ugh! It seems I have understimated you...

From the crystals in his robes two spirits got out and entered Julius's body. Sensing the change, Teekl decided to warn her master.

Teekl:Meow!

Klarion:I know, Teekl. There's no need to worry. Anything he can do...

Julius lunged at him with an increble bust of speed. However, his sword was meet by a red magic construct of a sword that appeared in Klarion's right hand.