Bio

Appearence:

Name:Klarion

Name:Klarion

Alias:Witch Boy

           L-7

           Chaos Incarnate

Race:Lord of Chaos

Gender:Male

Age:Around 16 billion

Hair Color:Black

Eye Color:Red

Height:5'1''

Affiliations:Vandal Savage

                      The Light

                      Lords of Chaos

Occupation:Leader of The Light

                      Lord of Chaos

Status:Alive

Relatives:Child

                  Unnamed Lords of Chaos

Persoanality:

Klarion acts childish, akin to a spoiled brat. He throws temper tantrums and demands gratification for anything he does as well as being utterly impulsive.

As the personification of chaos Klarion enjoys causing chaos and hurting other people. His mind also seems to be quiet chaotic, using strange figures of speech like "Oh, carp!" and "See you later, armadillos!". Although he expects people to know what he meant.

The only person Klarion cares about is his familiar Teekl, although he's not above insulting her when they have an argument. He has shown a great deal of affection towards the cat familiar, calling her his best friend and even going as far as crying when Child killed the original Teekl.

History:

At the down of the universe, sixteen billion years ago, Klarion emerged together with his fellow Lords of Chaos and their counterpart, the Lords of Order. At somepoint he made a cat his familiar and anchor, which he named Teekl.

Around the year 10,000 BCE Klarion found a small village of humans and meta-humans called Atlantis. He has taken great joy into torturing and killing the occupants. When the leader of village, Vandar Adg, returned he had found Klarion sitting on top of a mountain of corpses of his people. He attacked him in grief and rage, only for the Witch Boy to effortesly kill him with a snap of his finger.

Klarion was pleasantly surprised when he saw Vandar rising after his wound regenerated. They fought for three hundred days, only for Klarion to kill him in a new grotesque way everytime with Vandar being unable to even touch the Lord of Chaos. Although powerless against him, his conviction has won Klarion's interes and decided to lusten to him. Seeing that he was no match for the Lord of Chaos Vandar proposed him to leave the village be and when Klarion asked him why Vandar said if he gives him one thousand years he'll show him why. Klarion agrees and dissapears.

One thousand years later Klarion returned to see Atlantis has evolved into a hyper-advanced city which serves as a capital to a kingdom spread through a continent. Upon meeting Vandar again,which niw went by Varl'jat, the immortal human proposed him another deal of sinking Atlantis in the ocean. Klarion agrees and enleashed his magic upon the city, killing tens of thousands of people and ending up sinking the entire continent.

In 1,800 BCE Klarion meet Varl'jat again, now leading a Babylonian kingdom and going bu the name of Marduk. He has proposed a way to deal with the revelious soldiers and summoned a entity from space, Starro, which took control of all the people. A battle ensued that killed many.

From then then on the two would continue to work together, at some point Klarion becoming one of the leaders of The Light, a organization founded by Marduk, now called Vandal Savage, and repetadly clash with heroes and most prominently his arch-nemesis, the Lord of Order Nabu also known as Doctor Fate.

Klarion was cut off from the mortal plain when a fellow Lord of Chaos, Child, manifested in the world and killed the original Teekl. Klarion would later ally himself with the Young Justice League and Nabu, finding another cat to use as an achor which he named it also Teekl, to finght off Child and ending up defeating her.

Abilities:

Immortality:Klarion is a Lord of Chaos, an ageless being that existed from the beggining of time. Nabu stated that Lords of Chaos can't be killed and neither contained, just momentally defeated.

Weapon Mastery:Klarion has shown to be proficent with various weapons like mances, swords, batons and many others. He has also soundly defeated people that trained with tgem their entire life. Although it should be noted that Klarion rarely showcase this because he considers physical combat to be beneath him.

Superhuman Speed:Klarion has showcased some degree of superhuman speed. He had easily reacted to Superboy, Wally West and Ms. Martian at the same time. He can also react to Doctor Fate's speels.

Superhuman Durability:Klarion was shown to be a lot tougher than a normal person. He had a large boulder smashed of top of him was swallowed by a fire serpent which later exploded, yet he emerged unharmed from both of those.

Enchanced Senses:Klarion has showcased senses much superior to a normal human. He had felt the presence of the Young Justice League when they tried to attack him as well as felt Child's presence when she manifested into the world. He was also able to see through Zatana's cloacking spell.

Immense Pain Tolerance:Klarion has shown to have an absurd resistance to pain. He had been hit with various spells and even a tree branch impaled through his chest, and even that got only a flinch from him.

Regeneration:On the rare instances Klarion had been injured ge healed from it with no problem. He had been shot, cut, burned, flattened, impaled and had his whole body destroyed, yet recovered within seconds to a perfect state.

Anchor Creation:Klarion is a Lord of Chaos, a extradimensional entity which couldn't normally interact with the mortal realm and as such he needs an anchor to manifest himself. While there are various ways for that, Klarion takes a familiar as his anchor to be ae to manifest his own physical body, that being his cat Teekl. Should Teekl be harmed Klarion's bond to the earthly plane would be momentally disrupted and should she be killed Klarion would be shunned back to his dimension. Although even if that happens all Klarion needs to do is find another anchor. It should also be noted that Teekl can transform in a large saber-toothed cat to defend herself. He can also comunicate with Teekl through telephaty

Immense Magic Power:As a Lord of Chaos, Klarion is one if the most powerful magic beings in existence. He had effortesly killed the Atlantis village, despite it being filled with meta-humans and later destroyed it again when it became a city and sunk the entire continent. He easily escaped binding spells and even called Zatana's magic "baby magic". He was shown to be equal, if not stronger, than Nabu. He has been overwhelmed and and banished from the mortal realm by his fellow Lord of Chaos Child, but that was only because she was being empowered by the other Lords of Chaos. He also has a great array of magical abilities like magic blast, magic constructs, telekinesis, cloning himself, creating objects, absorbing others's magic, control the elements, control the weather, warp space and time as well as reality itself, create portals, transmutation, nullify speels, create forcefields, control others, shapeshift, become intangible, summon other beings and probably many others thanks to his vast occult knowledge.