Chapter 1:What the carp is this!?

The world, universe, existence itself is in a constant strugle for balance. It was just the natural order, there must alwais be two opposite firces against each other.

There can be no creation without destruction. There can be no light without darkness. There can be no good without evil. And there can be no order without...Chaos.

There was a organization called The Light which had the purpose of preserving the evolution of humanity. Right now in one of it's manu bases one of it's leaders, an ancient entity which represents chaos itself, walked along it's structure.

Despise his nature, he looked no older than a nine year old boy. He had black hair styled to look like devil horns and red eyes. Other unique features were his very pale complexion and his long black nails. On his shoulder sat a cat with orange fur decorated with black tiger stripes and red eyes. His name was Klarion and the cat that sat on his shoulder was his familiar and anchor, Teekl.

Klarion was walking aimlessly around the building with no small amounts of boredom

Klarion was walking aimlessly around the building with no small amounts of boredom. He and Teekl stared at eack other in the eyes like they were having some sort of mental conversation.

Klarion:What do you think Nabu does around this time?

It wouldn't be beneath Klarion to break in the Fate Tower just to bother the old geezer. And it's not like he had anything better to do either.

Right as Klarion formed such thoughts in his head a large amount of hands came out of the ground and surrounded the Lord of Chaos together with his familiar. The two were soon surrounded by an ever present darkness as the space itself seemed to shift around them.

As the hands around began to mive chaotically they hit Teekl on her face and the cat flinched, a little dizzy before she shook her head. As she was hit Klarion seemed to fade in and out of reality for a short time.

Klarion:Teekl!

Usually Klarion would appreciate any type of chaos and pain brought upon others. However, things were different when it came to his familiar.

Klarion glared st the hands with and enraged expression. Red energy formed around him and soon combusted, destroying the hands.

Both Klarion and Teekl looked down, realizing they were up in the sky and quickly falling towards the ground. However, as they were close to hitting the ground Klarion began to levitate with Teekl in his arms and they soon landed on the ground safely. Klarion took on the feeling of the magic around and came to a interesting conclusion.

Klarion:Strange...This isn't earth. Well, I could get us back easily, but...What do you think?

Teekl:Meow.

Klarion:My thoughts exactly. Vandal can wait, whoever did thus must be thought a lesson! Let's see, because this isn't earth it's unlikely Little Miss Witch tried to summon me again. She smarter than that, anyway. Then who...Bah, I'll find out eventually!