"She said leave it alone." I snapped as I walked over to Rachel's side moving the attention to me with fire in my hands and my eyes bright red. These men are getting on my nerves, it was either them or Rachel and the deer, I knew my choice.

I was about to throw the first punch, when Gar came out of the bushes growling at the two men, making them turn around. Both men freaked out, and fell but one of the men shot the other causing them to freak out even more. I slightly chuckled as the two men got karma for what they did.

"You shot me" the man yelled, "Get out of here" Rachel yelled at the two men as they got up from the ground running out.

I stared at Gar with a slight smile, when he started to lay on the ground turning back to his normal self. I turned around with Rachel when he kneeled down to the dying deer.

"Hey. Hey. Hey." We both shushed at the deer trying to calm him down. "Don't look. Yeah?" gar yelled, "okay" i yelled back

"I know you're scared." Rachel shushed the deer, "I'm sorry they did this to you."

"I should've done more than roar. The truth is, I've never bitten anyone before. Blood grosses me out." Gar said as he stood next to Rachel.

"Hey, you did great, they were terrified, plus who knows what I would have done if you didn't show up." I said as I looked over to him, giving him a proud smile.

"It's dead," Rachel said as she started to tear up, "You okay?" gar asked as he knelt down next to her. I just stared down at the deer with sadness, he didn't deserve this, I thought. "Im sorry" Rachel mumbled

"Rachel, there is nothing evil about you." Gar said, interrupting my thoughts, "He's right Rachel, nothing at all." I added with a smile on my face.

"You don't know that." Rachel said, trying to prove his statement wrong. "Yeah, I do. I have a pretty good instinct about this kind of thing. Come on." Gar said as he grabbed her hand guiding her away from the deer. I stayed back a minute, I kissed my two fingers and placed them on the deer. "Sleep tight sweet guy." I said , trying to hold back tears as I followed Rachel and Gar.

"Whoa" Rachel said as we walked up to a huge mansion, "Holy shit" I added, "You live there?" both me and Rachel asked.

We walked closer to the house and went to the side and stopped at the stairs leading to a basement. "We're going down there?" Rachel asked, "Oh yeah." Gar answered when he started to walk down the stairs.

"This is great, walk into a stranger's basement, never seen this movie before." I joked as I followed Rachel down the steps.

"So, what is this place?" Rachel asked as we walked into a dark room. "I call it..Nirvana!" Gar said as he turned on the lights, showing this sick room. "Holy shit" Rachel said with amazement.

"This is fucking sick, Gar" I said as he walked past us to a bar. "You guys want a pop? I got everything. Root beer? Orange crush? Grape crush?"

"Grape" Rachel called out as we continued to walk into the room. "Orange," I added.

"That's an original. 1948. Have you ever seen it?" Gar asked as he opened the pop.

"Aren't you a little young to be watching something so old?" Rachel asked, "You mean classic. I've got every abbott and costello meet a monster." Gar corrected.

"You're a geek, aren't you?" Rachel asked as she walked away from the poster to more awesome stuff he had. "Hey, some geeks can be cool" I said as Gar walked out of the bar handing me my pop.

"About classic films, vinyl and video games? Yeah, check, check, and check." Gar said as he walked closer to where Rachel was. "So where'd you get all this stuff?" Rachel asked as she started to stretch one of his toys. "You know. Around." Gar said as he traded the toy for her drink in his hand. "Its vintage"

I laughed as I continued to walk around more. "I don't get out that much." Gar said which made me laugh even more. I walked over to the two of them when they stopped to look at a picture. "Yeah, they died." Gar said explaining the meaning of the photo

"Both my parents died when I was young too." I said as I put my arm around his shoulder giving him a hug. "My mom died, too. She was all I had." I turned my head to face Rachel to check on her and give her a little smile.

"So, who were the people you were with at the roller rink?" Gar asked

"You know, "just people." Rachel said, trying no to go into it.

"So, if your parents are gone, who lives here?" I asked Gar, "That is a complicated answer." Gar jokes.

"Gar!" a man yelled from upstairs as he turned around in fright. "Who's that?" I asked with a bit of confusion. "The complicated answer." Gar answered

I looked at him in even more concern and confusion when the man spoke again. "Gar! You down there?"

"You need to hide" Gar said as he grabbed both me and Rachel moving us towards a closet. "Hide? From what?" Rachel said as we reached the closet.

"Just hide, please." Gar said with a high pitched voice, he shoved both of us in there. This is why you listen to the movies, and never go into strangers ' basements , I thought.

As soon as we got in the closet the man talked to Gar about where he was and who he was talking to. I used my hand to cover my mouth, from what I could see the man was tall, but I didn't see his face.

After a minute or so of their conversation the man left. "That was close. Three players?" Gar asked the two of us, trying to ignore what just happened.

Before we could get out the man screamed, "Gotcha" as he opened the closet doors, revealing that he was a freakin robot.