𝟐𝟗 || 𝐖𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐕𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧?

Start from the beginning

"But you'll have to" she interrupted, raising her voice at me, which made me shut up. Lydia had never raised her voice to me. Her face was tense as she pushed her white hair back from her face. " This will be your life''

"I don't want this to be my life" I protested "You are supposed to be my friend"

"I am your friend Allyn" she shouted again "But I'm also part of this family and I'll do whatever it takes to protect it"

"There is something very wrong with you if you think, that's normal" I laughed ironically running a hand through my hair

"There's something wrong with me, hm?" she laughed, shaking her head. "But there's nothing wrong with you that you're messing around with Maddox behind Angelo's back?"

My mouth hung open, not finding the right words to fire back. Like someone slapped me across the face. Lydia left me speechless, making me swallow my grammar. My heart was beating so fast, I could feel guilt taking over my body. The same guilt you feel when you get caught doing something wrong.

"Do you think I'm dumb and can't see how you look at my brother?" she shook her head, her eyes burning me "Angelo may be blind but I'm not. I see everything"

"You're wrong" I lied, as a defensive reaction, but I'm sure that my look was giving me away. Lydia laughed, shaking her head, but her eyes were regretful.

"Are you trying to convince yourself or me?" she raised an eyebrow giving me another invisible slap across the face "You should be glad Angelo doesn't know because he wouldn't bother saving you ass right now, he would throw you to the wolves without caring. And Maddox would have cruel punishment for that'' she said the words with a harsh voice, and I opened my mouth trying to defend myself, but nothing was coming out. Nothing. I was speechless because I knew Lydia was right.

"I wouldn't tell him because I love both of my brothers and as much as you don't believe me I care about you too and that's why this has to stop" she said "What you think you can have with Maddox has to stop''

"There is absolutely nothing going on between me and Maddox. That's bullshits" or maybe I was talking bullshits because it's hard for me to say these words

She was looking at me with a face, showing she doesn't believe a word I said. I don't blame her tho.

"Good, because Maddox is incapable of giving you what you want" She gave me another invisible slap in the face

"And you know what I want?" I laughed "You think Angelo can give me what I want?" I asked her, feeling my body heat up. I wanted to cry and scream at the same time.

"Let's just say that Angelo is the better option out of the two of them" she replied choosing her words carefully "And he cares about you, he told me that several times."

"And Angelo is your best chance to stay alive" she continued to speak tucking some of my hair behind my ear "Think smart Allyn, please"

I felt tears in my eyes as I nodded towards her. She herself was not happy looking at me like that, I could see her sad look before she hugged me.

"Now please calm down and go to Angelo" she whispered in my ear while hugging me, and I just nodded looking into nothing.

This is how reality hits you like a hurricane out of nowhere, and in moments like this, there is nothing else you can do but obey.