Chapter Twenty-Nine

Start from the beginning

Im not a seductress but I know how to seduce someone, But her. Oh she seduced me by her eyes.

"Nandito ka lang pala Ja- Oh hi madam Vienna! Good evening." Sabi ni Lukas the owner of the bar and my friend also at nag bow and i nodded.

"Jane huh.... Here Jane please take this whiskey and drink with me." I offered her again, she was about to refuse but Lukas stopped her and whispered her something.

"Wag mo s'yang tanggihan Jane, once in a life time ito." Halos hindi ko marinig ang usapan nila pero I know its about me.

"Lukas shut up, tsk." I groaned in frustration, nawawala na yung mood ko ng biglang kinuha nung Jane yung whiskey at ininom ito ng buo.

"Blek! Pait yak yoko yung lasa bleaghh!" Halatang hindi sanay uminom, I giggled on her reaction after she drank that.

"Well I will leave you two, Jane you're excused for tonight." He tapped Jane's shoulders and gave me a wink and thdn he left us.

"So Jane.... How old are you?" I questioned looking at her still in disgust look on her face.

"Im 20 years of age madam." She said and took a glass of water and drank it.

"You drank the whiskey wrong. You forgot to add the ice, matapang yan if your alcohol tolerance is low you know." I said and gave her ice on her cup and added more whiskey.

"I think this is enough madam. I want to ask you how old are you?"

"Why? are you interested?"

"No, you asked my age madam and I wanna know yours." She said and smiled.

"Im 24 years old." I said and drank my whiskey.

She smiled and she took a sip of her whiskey. "You knownmy name yet I don't know yours. So what's your name madam." She said seductively amd drank her whole whiskey.

"Zaphrel, Zaphrel Vienna Flores nice to meet you Jane." I said and the look in her eyes was all lust and seduction.

"Your lips seems to be kissable Madam Zaph..." She said I felt her hand caressing my cheeks.

"And you look very beautiful today Madam..."

And there she kissed me, I heard my guard stand up and left the area to stay at the door area. He really gives me pricacy and his respect.

✧Zainiel Maxine Florence✧

So that's what happened. It wasnt Jane's fault after all.

"Pero ate why? Bakit si Jane?" Tanong ko rito at nag aalala ako sakanya.

"Because she's your friend Florence! Well yeah she's atractive pero she's still your friend and I don't want you guys to have a fight." Yumuko ito at napag isip-isip ko na i-set up silang dalawa.

"Look if you really like Jane wala akong problema doon ate just to let you know na i will still and forever support you. Although akala ko straight ka." Sabi ko sakanya at napa tawa ako dahil sa pag tingin nito sakin.

She had boyfriends in her highschool days lalo na nung elem si ate. Malandi since 5th grade si ate eh jusmiyo, kawawa naman si kuya s'ya lang yung straight. Well im not gay and im not straight either pero parwhas kami ni kuya na mag hohold ng last name namin dahil iba genitalia ko.

"Look im Bisexual Zen zen, I had a girlfriend in highsch-"

"WHAT?!!" Sigaw ko, hindi ko alam na may Girlfriend si ate dati oh my god. Napatakip ako ng bunganga dahil sa sanabi n'ya.

"Zain- Oh hi Vienna." Napatingin naman ako kay Athena na lumabas sa kwarto ko.

"Hi, Thea.." What the hell?.

"You two know each other?" Tanong ko dahil for all I know hindi sila mag kakilala pero nakita lang ito ni ate doon sa dati kong university.

"Yeah for 10 years."

Ten what?!

TBC
To Be Continued

(͡⁠°⁠‿⁠ ͡⁠°⁠) hehe