phandom phiction chapter 9

----Dan's POV----

I stood stock still staring blankly at her. She looked just like she did the day I left. I remember it so clearly.

Each footstep I took echoing aroung the building rumbled around my head. Each tear which seared my cheeks as they ran from my eyes in desperate hope of finding a new home before crashing to floor like I did that day. My last look at this place before I turned my back on it for what should have been forever.

But it wasn't.

And I'm glad it wasn't.

But there was something right there, in the back of my mind. It was trying to push through, it struggled through my over-crowded mind.

I felt myself trembling. My knees grew weaker and weaker. I felt my heart pound in my chest, my breathing fetting more and more violent. My vision becoming black and blurry. My head felt like it was going to implode. I couldn't hold onto consiousness much longer.

A/N haia guys im sorry that this chapter is so short(for those who care) but i swear my next one is going to make up for it! And hopefully a sequence of events shall occur which leads to a proper 'Phan' moment for once in this fanfic! But I'll have to wait a little longer for that and so will you! *evil laughs* anyway, thanks for bearing with! And hope to upload soon!

-Kate

x