𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

Start from the beginning

"Oh so you just knew I was gonna say yes then?" I playfully add with a little grin tugging my lips causing the beautiful man to chuckle as he leaned his head back but quickly settles his gaze on me. "No but I was hoping you would baby."

My heart melts and just before I was about to say fuck it and land on his lap Oscar comes back around with my things and nods towards me as a smile forms his lips. "Miss Ariel its lovely to see you again."

"Oscar! its nice to see you as well."

Oscar walks up the stairs first and I turn my head to side to look at Dario who was already smiling at the scene and only brings me closer to him by wrapping a arm around my waist.

Once the front door opens and we enter the maids stand there with a smile and their hands gently placed in-front of one another.

It was strange.... the whole thing was strange but with Dario right beside me I felt assured. I just hope they like me, although I lived with them for three months things are more... different now.

I spot Maria and my eyes lit, she was my favorite out of all because most days she actually talked to me on those days I had nobody to talk too.

I walk over to her and instantly brace her in in my arms in which she returns the kind gesture by splaying her around hand out on my back and laughs softly. Once we pull away she smiles at me. "Welcome home again miss Ariel."

I laugh softly and nod at her then they all continue walking and doing their own things leaving me and Dario alone in the foyer.

When I turn around my eyes connect with the dark orbs themselves, Dario raises his arms and before I know it im running towards him, he hoists me up and gives me a long taunting kiss and whispers in between kisses. "Welcome home indeed piccola mia."

He puts me back down and I turn my full attention to the house, taking in my surroundings. Unlike the outside the inside was more dark, the walls were a glossy black with a white floor and two grand gold staircase leading to upstairs. Art surrounded the walls and pictures I remember vidily getting knocked over were framed on the wall.

My gaze flickers up towards the ceiling and see a giant gold chandelier hanging perfectly in the middle of the foyer. It was beautiful to say the least, the whole place was. Once I glance back down dario starts walking towards the stairs and raises a hand out. "Come upstairs, I wanna show you our room."

Our room....

We step on the last stair and he quickly leads me through a long hall and straight ahead there stood the door he opens it, and I gasp softly as my gaze flickers everywhere around the room.

I turn to look at him and I instantly regret the words that came out of my mouth. "This is your room?" He rolls his eyes and immediately picks me up making me let out a small yelp and throws me on the bed, bending down eye-leveling with me. "Sick of you saying mine, because its yours too."

"Our room." I respond back breathless and a small smirk tugs his lips. "Atta girl."

At this moment Oscar enters the room with my things clearing his throat, breaking us apart and making dario stand to his full height again.

I sit back up and fix my hair. "Sorry to intrude, here are all of your things miss Ariel." I stand up and walk towards him, shaking his hand with a small smile "Thank you Oscar." I politely respond back.