𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄

Start from the beginning

I shrug and kept my gaze at the water and towards the people swimming "Just thinking..." he makes a mmm sound. "Is it abou-" I turn slightly and glare at him before he continues his sentence. "I don't wanna talk about it dad especially with you." I mumble.

He nods slowly lowering his gaze and I instantly start to feel bad I sigh. "Im sorry dad I just don't wanna talk about it."

"I understand baby."

I send him a apologetic expression and then there was a moment of silence that passed us before he spoke again trying to lighten the mood. "The dress you bought for tonight is stunning."

I turn slightly to face him again "Really? you like it?" he nods "I love it." I smile at the compliment, I wasn't gonna buy a dress tonight, I was gonna just reuse one of the ones I already had.

Which was very unlike me FYI.

And as soon as I told Gianna she gasped and shook her head at me and practically dragged me to the mall. God I love how she knows me so well.

And after two hours of looking I had found one. It  was the exact same color as the one I wore to the event in california.

The same night I sat outside on the swing as he took my heels off and we talked almost the entire night and it took everything in me to not kiss him.

I even had told him the story about the tattoo I got behind my dads back and it made him laugh and it wasn't the usual chuckle he gave people no it was a laugh. I could almost just hear it.

Not the point Ariel.

Anyways tonight I was gonna be wearing a red sleeveless sequins mermaid dress with a long sweep train and I wasn't entirely sure what I was gonna do with my hair just yet since I had nobody here to help me this time, but im not really stressing about that.

I break from my thoughts as I realize my dad is still here. He takes a deep breath and pats my shoulder softly "Well i'll leave you to get ready then, i'll meet you soon." I nod "Ok." and he walks back in my room and out the door.

I make my way back inside and shut the balcony door, and walk over to where my dress was hanging perfectly. I tilt my head back and take a deep breath preparing myself for tonight.

I spent the past hour trying to do my hair and it was fucking torture like honestly where is Maria when I need her? She did my hair perfectly that night and to be honest I actually missed her. She was one of the sweetest souls in Dario's house who actually talked to me. She almost reminded me of lucy.

It was now exactly 7:00 and my dad was already knocking at my door, thank god I was finally ready I ended up getting my hair right the tenth time, it wasn't perfect but it had to do.

I look at myself one more last time in the mirror and brown smokey eyes stared back, I smile towards myself at the fact that I looked to fucking good.

This dress was pretty long and I was honestly starting to fucking regret wearing it. Ive never been such a big fan of long dresses that were pretty much un-walkable because towards the end of the night I always ended up tying the bottom of the dress in a knot.

I walk over to the door and open it, my dad eyes me up and down. "You look stunning Ariel." I send him a cheeky smile "You look good too Dad."

He smiles and his gaze lowers to the phone in his hand and then back up to me, sliding it back into his pocket "You ready?" I nod and close the door behind me.

I hadn't actually seen how exactly the place was set up because as soon as we got here we went to our rooms. As we make it down the elevator we follow  closely behind to the other guests heading to the main hall.