𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘

Start from the beginning

"As do I Susanna, are you still with Matteo and Alessandra?" she shook her head. "I found a place."

"Thats good."

She nods firmly and takes a deep breathe "Okay well.... im gonna go now." I send her a slight smile as she starts walking away but before she opens the door she looks over her shoulder. "You and Ariel.... was it serious?" she questions me and I can just see the curiosity swirling in her eyes.

"Yes it was." I respond firmly.

She nods slowly probably processing the response I gave her and walks out of my office, never in a million years did I think something like this was gonna happen to me, I look down at the ring in my hand and lean back in my chair sighing.

"Good evening Mr. Amoretto would you like anything to eat?" one of the maids ask me as I enter the front door. I shake my head "No thank you, im gonna go rest."

She sends me a little smile and walks away, As soon as I lay in bed the tiredness starts kicking in, I scroll through all the messages Ariel has sent me and it took everything in me to not respond.

I wasn't ignoring her on purpose, I had a plan and if its works out she will be in my arms very soon.

If she still feels the same way about me of course.

Because something about her i've quite caught on is..... she has a temper, I could already sense her blood boiling at the fact that im ignoring all of her messages.

When she sees me shes gonna fucking hate me....

She probably already does.

•••

A knock at my door wakes me from the deep slumber i was in, I walk to the door and open it Maria stood there smiling slightly "I'm so sorry to wake you sir but your brothers are in the foyer."

Fuck.. I just have this feeling Susanna told the girls and they told them obviously. I ran my fingers through my hair and nod firmly "Thank you tell them i'll be right down."

She nods and walks away closing the door and I quickly button up my shirt and walk out of my room. As I walk down the last step they walk up to me and pat my back.

"Lets go in my office yes?" they nod firmly and we walk towards my office, Luca was the last to close my door and then they sat on both chairs across from me just staring.

"So tell us fratello." I raise a singular brow and sink into the chair, leaning my head back. "Tell y'all what?"

They look back and forth between each other and then over at me with a expression I knew all way to well "Come on I mean Susanna has been practically living with us."

With a hand under my chin I nod slowly "About the engagement being off?"

Matteo nods and sits forward "Yea that...but also about you and Ariel."

My eyes quickly snap back up and they raise a brow as they wait for my response. "Yeah its... true the whole thing is true."

Matteo sighs and leans back on the chair "You scemo what exactly were you thinking Dario I mean seriously the daughter of your fiancé?"

I sigh and lean my head back "I wasn't actually thinking I just..... gave in."

Luca leans forward "Gave in to what exactly? Do you have feelings for her or more then just feelings?"

My brows furrow at the question "I'm not following more then just feelings?" But I know all to well what he's asking and I refuse to give a response.