𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗

Start from the beginning

My mom hums in response before continuing with a shrug, "If you wanna leave thats fine Ariel I get it im a shitty mother," I was about to speak up and tell her it had nothing to do with her until she interrupts me, "You didn't try much in this relationship either though." excuse me what?

My brows knit. "I'm sorry?" she shrugs once more with a fake smile plastered on her face, "Every-time you look at me, you look at me with pure disgust you can't hold on to me leaving forever you know."

"I wasn't and I don't." I exclaim and try to reassure but when a scoff comes from her mouth, I boil. "And what did you expect mom? me to come here and brag about how much I missed you? because I didn't."

I shut my eyes for a split second and in my mind face-palm myself right in the face at the words that left my mouth and before I know it my mom in a blur stands to her feet while pointing a finger directly in my face. "I tried and I couldn't, don't you ever speak to me like that!"

I scoff and stand as well just as angry. "When exactly did you try? you left me when I was only fifteen years old mom fifteen fucking years old and you never tried seeing me!" She slams her fist down on the table and the sudden mood change, was a-lot like me and I hate it. "Your dad drove me away Ariel what aren't you getting it?"

"I'm getting it alright but it doesn't change absolutely anything! you left my dad. Not me no you chose to do that." my voice raises, matching hers but dammit do my feelings get crossed in the fire and my voice instantly breaks.

My lip trembles tremendously and tears sting my eyes, "You ruined this mom not me so please stop acting so fucking innocent for fucking once!" we stare at each other with anger blazing in both of our eyes without no words being exchanged after that.

"Whats going on?" the sudden voice blooming at the door has me turning around, Dario's eyes flicker to mom first before they settle on me and they furrow once he's realized im on the verge of tears. I scowl and walk right past him purposely bumping into his shoulder. "Ask her."

I need to calm myself down my insides are close to exploding so I do what I always do when I need to calm down and muffle my cries, I get in the shower. As I stand underneath the water I close my eyes and let the cold water run down my face taking deep breathes and I try my hardest to keep it together."

I'm not even sure how the conversation escalated so quickly but it doesn't matter i'll be out of their way this week, fuck them both. Once I finish, I wrap the towel around my body and walk back out only to see Dario sitting on my bed patiently waiting for me. His eyes met mine and not once did they lower he was only staring at just me.

I hold onto the towel as if my life depends on it. "If your expecting an apology you aren't getting it." with a loud sigh Dario leans forward, to prop his forearms on his knees. "I'm not. I don't blame you for doing what you did last night, I deserved it."

My eyes flicker to the floor or more or so to my bare feet and the sudden confidence I had was completely gone. "Then why are you here?"

"Because thats the problem Ariel, it bugged me, it made me fucking furious to hear you with another man that isn't me." my lips part and just before I can even utter a word, with a simple finger hovering against his lips mine seal, allowing him to continue. "I can't even begin to explain it but all I know is that I don't want you with anyone other me and I don't want anyone other then you and god does that sound fucking awful."