𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

Start from the beginning

"Do it and find out." I breathe out recklessly, Santino swifts a hand under my jaw and smashes his lips against mine, and fuck does it feel so nice to kiss somebody lips other then Dario's. Dario. Fuck get him the fuck out of your head Ariel.

I only told Dario I was gonna have sex but it was never actually a plan, not until now. Now I want Santino to fuck me and whisper more filthy things in my ear. The music is blasting, the people around us are dancing and some were even making out, so Santino takes advantage and sticks his hand under my dress, his fingers instinctively move my thong to the side and begin rubbing me. I moan quietly in the shell of his ear and grip onto his shoulders.

With the moan passing my lips he takes that as consent to keep going, he pushes two fingers inside my entrance with sloe yet blissful ease and pumps them in and out making another moan rumble from my throat. "Do you like how this feels?" his lips press against my jaw, I nod eagerly. "C-curl them." I mewl out.

Santino curls his fingers and hits my G-spot so fucking good, I claw my body against his's and bury my face in the crook of his neck, I plant wet open kisses all over the bane of his neck and my legs begin to tremble but Santinos arm around my waist keeps me steady, as he continues to pump them faster. "Come all over my fingers." he grunts.

Next thing I know a shuddering yet electrifying climax passes my body and come hard all over his fingers, when I come back down from the amazing climax Santino lifts the fingers coated with my come and brushes them on the seal of my lips. My lips parr the slightest bit. "You might as well clean my fingers." he huskily orders while his eyes dip to my lips and waits for me to open my mouth, my lips part and he slides his fingers right in.

I suck all of my juices off of his fingers and his eyes darken at the action, he's horny and extremely hard meanwhile I, am still so fucking wet. My hand dips between us and grab ahold of his bulge that is hard as a rock and whisper against his lips. "I want more."

He smirks and grabs me by my throat yanking me if possible any more closer to him. "I never said we were done beautiful lets go." he grasps onto my hand and leads me through the crowd of people and to the bathroom. Once we enter the bathroom he closes it and locks it, instantly lifting me in his arms like I weigh nothing, he pulls down my dress making my tits bounce in the process and he instantly leans down and sucks down on nipple.

My back arches and I moan with parted lips, but its still not enough, i'm needy to fucking needy where as I don't give him a chance to fully explore my because I hop down from the sink and unbuckle his belt pulling down in one swift his pants and boxers. I wrapped my hand around his cock eagerly and start stroking it slowly, making him groan and throw his head bad as a satisfied hum passes his lips. "Mmm just like that." he rasps out.

He's average big but nothing compared to Darios perfect cock, nonetheless I want to taste him and I'm eager to know what it tastes like so I lower myself on my knees, his eyes immediately watch in fascination and I slowly yet blissfully take all of him in my mouth. Santino grabs a fistful of my hair and controls the pace of my mouth and easily starts throat fucking me. Curses flew from his lips and his other hand flys onto the edge of the sink to stand upright. Something about men being weak during getting their cock sucked is erotic to me, so erotic my hand dips down to my waist just to touch myself.

He doesn't let me finish though in a blur he lifts me off the ground and picks me up, instinctively my legs wrap around his torso as he walks us over to the sink and sits me down right on-top while he stands between my legs. He bunches up my dress making it pool around my waist so i'm fully exposed under his gaze and he slowly slides my thong to the side.