𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

Start from the beginning

Santino drags an amused hum out and calls for the bartender, "I'd like a scotch whiskey, and the lady..." he drags unsure and looks at me to fill the answer for him, "A mojito." the bartender walks away and begins to make the drinks. Santino chuckles, "Such a girl drink."

"- So tell me Ariel whats bothering you?" he asks, my eyes widen with such question, I shrug. "Why would something be bothering me?" Santino gives me a serious expression, "Come on, it's written all over your face." maybe it is. I sigh tiredly and run my fingers through my hair. "Have you ever been in-love with somebody you weren't able to be with?"

I mentally face-palm myself in the face with the blunt of a response that just came out of my mouth, I wouldn't blame Santino if he got up and left but he doesn't. His eyes scan my face momentarily before he's nodding slowly. "I have."

"With who?" I ask curiously and it causes him to smirk, "My ex-best friends girlfriend." my eyes immediately go round, in shock and pure disbelief at such response. Is that how crazy it would sound to say i'm in-love with my moms fiancé?

"Ex-bestfriend? So I presume he found it." I ask with an arch brow, Santino chuckles again with a shrug. "Actually he didn't." my eyes pop out again, "So he's still with her?"

"I wouldn't know after high-school we lost touch and I never heard of them again, never even bothered to speak about it until now." at that moment the bartender returns with our drinks and I take a small sip of my mojito. "You must trust very easily to tell me the truth." he shrugs, "I like you plus aren't we having a deep conversation."

I smile, "Well what about that girl." I motion from across the bar at the girl who was just on his lap, "Won't she miss you?" I add and take another small sip while he swallows almost the entire scotch whiskey. His eyes look over at the girl and he grins. "I think im good where im at."

I grin and move my bod closer, "So how do you know Romeo?" he asks for another drink and hums out, "I've known him my entire life, and you? he mentioned your mom being married to his uncle?"

I tuck a strand of hair behind my ear, "Yeah I don't actually live here I sort of....forced to come and spend time with my mom." he chuckles, "Ah I see, and hows the step dad?" I look up at him with horror, his eyes furrow at the sudden mood change. "I'm sorry? did I say something to make you upset?"

"He's not my step-dad." I remark harsher, Santino lifts the drink thats just placed in-front of him and shakes his head, "I didn't mean to make you upset, i'm sorry I just figu-"

"- Don't worry about i'm sorry for going all hulk on you just now." I laugh, "But so far its been insanely boring, the only good thing keeping me entertained is Romeo." I look over at Romeo who's completely in his own world talking and laughing with his friends. "He's been nice to me."

"It doesn't have to be boring." he lowly yet smoothly adds, my eyes lower to the hand thats now wrapped against mine slowly caressing my skin, my breath hitches at the touch and I feel myself get wet, Santino wraps an arm around my neck and leans in. "Do you wanna go dance?" I nod against him and were standing. He pulls out his wallet and places the money down on the table and then guides me to the dance floor with the crowds of people.

He wraps an arm around my waist after we settle on the floor and pulls my body like a magnet to his's, my hips instinctively begin to sway back and forth to the beat of the song. Then all of a sudden the mood changes, his hand around me tightens and I hover my lips against his lips, I brush them softly back and forth. "If I kiss you will you let me?" he quietly asks with consent.