𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄

Start from the beginning

Then an idea hits me.

I turn around and cross one arm over the other with a smirk, We're going out tonight." Gianna sits upright immediately and her eyes squint in confusion, "Say what now?"

"You heard me we're going and I know just who to invite." Gianna stands and squeals with excitement, "But I thought you weren't allowed?" her face frowns and I huff, "Since when has that ever stopped me?" I reach for my phone on the nightstand and dial the first person I can think of.

Romeo.

I quickly click the button and place my phone against my ear, the phone rings and rings for about a good two minutes and I suddenly feel my plan fail as he doesn't pick and just when i'm about to hang up the phone connects on the other end. "Ariel?"

"Hey romeo i'm sorry did I catch you on a wrong time?" he fumbles around for a second, "No not at all I was actually finishing up something whats up?"

"Do you wanna go out tonight?" I click the speaker button and Gianna quietly walks over to me to get a better hear, Romeo slowly drags out a hum as if he's thinking about the question long and hard. "I have a friend here with me from back home and you two would definitely get along." I add, Gianna playful nudges my arm and I purse my lips to not laugh."

"Okay yeah im down where?"

"I'm thinking a club." I respond.

"Okay i'll pick y'all up then but wait...does Susanna and my uncle know?" he asks with a-lot of curiosity and I bite down on my bottom, "No they don't but we're just gonna sneak out."

"I don't know Ariel....." he mutters unsure and I roll my eyes obnoxiously annoyed already, "They are heavy sleepers trust me." thats...particularly true, my mom is definitely a heavy sleeper considering she never hears the loud moans coming from my room but Dario. He wasn't much of a deep sleeper.

"Okay fine, I'll come pick you guys up in an hour or so."

"Thank you Romeo." I drag playfully out and hang up, Gianna squeals once more and I hush her by hovering my hand over her mouth, "Shush, lets just get ready now." she nods and we ramble through my closer together.

Gianna is the first to walk out from my bathroom wearing a sparkly black cocktail dress that gives her an hourglass body and snuggles her in all the right places I can already see the drool forming on Romeo's lips once he sees her and as he should. Gianna's perfect.

I've been saving one particular dress for quite some time but only because its more scandalous then my others in my closet but tonight it was the perfect one to wear, I'd have at-least one pair of eyes on me.

I walk out of the bathroom wearing the silver halter backless dress and quickly slip on the silver lace up heels, her flirtatious whistles has me smirking her direction as I finish lacing the heel. "Too much?"

She shakes her head instantly."Absolutely not all eyes are gonna be on you."

We finish getting ready just on time when Romeo sends me a quick text to give me a heads up he's outside, waiting for us already. I start to turn the door knob slowly and quietly but before I open it all the way I turn around to warning Gianna. "Be absolutely quiet we will go out from the back." she nods and trails behind me closely.