𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄

Start from the beginning

She'd definitely will tell im lying.

"Well I can't wait to meet him."

One of the maids knocks at my door, and enters to tell us that dinner is ready, me and Gianna quickly walk downstairs and walk towards the end of the hall in the dinning room, as soon as we enter mom and Dario are already sitting down chattering until their eyes at the same time lift to our direction.

I glance at my side only to see Giannas eyes practically pop from her sockets as her eyes settle on Dario, the beautiful man flickers his gaze between us with knit brows, he had no idea Gianna was staying over and I hadn't talked much to him since the argument in my room.

Mom raises on her feet and motions for Dario to stand as well, with her hands lifted towards Gianna she smiles, "Baby this is Gianna Ariel's best-friend remember?" Dario slowly nods and strolls right in-front of us, his hand raises to shake Gianna's who instantly takes his hand. "Its a pleasure to meet you Mr. Amoretto."

Dario chuckles lightly and fuck is his chuckle the sexiest sound to ever hear. I've heard it in the shell of my ear multiple times, in-between my legs and just thinking about it I instinctively run my hand down the back of my neck.

It's been so long since we've had sex and i'm slowly going in fucking insane without his touch, without his rough pounds inside of me. "Pleasures are mine and please call me Dario." his silk and soothe voice speaks breaking me out from the obvious trance. Gianna giggles like a schoolgirl with a crush and roll my eyes. "Dario then, thank you for allowing me to stay with Ariel I really missed her."

She wraps an arm around my shoulder with a brightly lifted smile and Dario settles his gaze on me momentarily before nodding. "Of course Gianna." he and mom both return to their spots and just as i'm walking to mine she grasps onto my arm tightly and places her lips against my ear. "You little liar."

Once we're all placed down the maids come out with our food, placing each plate in-front of us and well quickly start to eat but in complete silence. Mom wasn't such a big fan of chattering in the table while we're eating but Gianna is to unserious for this shit as she only giggles quietly and with a simple glare I practically tell her shut up.

"So Gianna." my mom suddenly voices out which is a little surprising considering she likes peace and quiet when were at the table. Gianna slowly swallows the remaining food in her mouth and nods to let mom proceed. "Yes ma'am?"

"How long have you and Ariel been friends?" Gianna softly laughs and blows out a long breath, "Since middle school ma'am we sort of didn't like each-other from the beginning but as time went by we grew a unbreakable bond." which is true, we did and I wouldn't trade my best-friend ever. 

"Thats nice sweetheart." my mom adds with a little smile forming her lips and Gianna looks over at Dario ready to barge him with questions which isn't surprising, at all. "Dario I was actually telling Ariel earlier your house is beautiful." Dario chuckles lightly and nods at the compliment. "Thank you Gianna."

•••

"You little damn liar." Gianna mutters once we've finished eating and head back to my room, she throws herself on my bed laying on her back and scoffs, "You said he wasn't hot." I laugh and shake my head, "Okay he's alright."

"Alright!? that man is sexy god how did your mom end up that lucky, I bet he's even good in bed." my eyes widen and I stop skimming my clothes for a second. "Enough you horny child." If only she knew just had good he is, fuck I needed to relieve the ache in-between my legs.