𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Start from the beginning

I part my legs wider apart causing him to flicker at the action, my white cotton shorts weren't covering much and the outline of my panties were seeable. "Whats stopping you?" Dario grasps my neck and pulls me to him giving me a long and slow kiss, our tongues swirl in each-others mouth and just as he's pulling at the shorts the sizzling of the steaks stop causing him to groan and pull away. "The steaks are stopping me....for now."

Dario sits a place in-front of me consisting of a steak with a few vegetables on the side, I wasn't much a steak girl and the very little rare times i've gone around to eating it the steak had to be well done. Dario's steak is much more pink compared to mine and my eyes irk to the color but Dario sits down and eats it savory.

"What do you think?" he asks and my eyes lift but before talking I swallow the remaining food down my throat. I nod with a tipped smile. "So I guess you can cook then, I like it." with a smirk expressing the satisfaction in my response we go right back to eating and the silence doesn't bother me much. In-fact this felt normal.

We both finish at the same time and I stand picking his plate and mine up, taking them to the sink. Dario turns and with a lift of his eyebrow, I laugh. "What?"

"What do you think you're doing? I cooked, I clean." Dario lifts and just as he's about to reach for the plates and soap my hand grasps onto his arm in warning. "You cooked let me clean." I quietly mutter and lift on my toes to give him a quick peck but the quick peck isn't enough for him, Dario wraps a hand around my nape and kisses me like theres no tomorrow. "I must've given you the wrong idea earlier." he breathes out in-between the long kisses.

"What do you mean?" I just as breathless ask and my mind tries to puzzle what he had said earlier but with his attacks of kisses my mind can't seem to remember properly.

"What I had said about the argument with Susanna." oh that he wasn't hard. I scoff and only wrap a leg around him, pulling all of his body to me and our chests press together. "Its okay, I get it. We're just fucking."

Dario's lips stop moving and my eyes snap open to see whats the issue, his eyes flare with much intensity in the way he's staring at me and with a harsh pull at my ponytail he tilts my head back causing me to hiss and squirm. "We're just fucking?"

"Don't get all sentimental on me, you've said it yourself Dario." his jaw clicks and just when I think he's gonna just walk away like a pussy, he only turns me around and my hands instantly land on the edges of the sink to hold myself properly up. Dario kicks my feet apart and a breath of shock escapes me. "What in the hell are you doing?"

Instead of answering me Dario proceeds to pull my shorts down until they're piling on the floor along with my soaking wet panties then with a hard slap landing across my ass cheek I hear the sound of his belt unbuckling, my nipples instantly harden and I only want to feel him inside of me already.

Then his body returns against mine, his hand lands on my stomach slowly lifting the material up but only for his hand to lower to my front. My breathing becomes shallow and the throbbing ache in-between my legs begged for his touch. "You are gonna wash the plates." the chilling voice mumbles in the shell of my ear, my head turns quickly with furrow brows. "What?" I choke out but as his fingers run back and forth on my folds my eyes instantly flutter shut. "You're already dripping wet baby, now do as your told."

With shaky hands I reach over and grab the sponge, squirting a glob of dish soap and rub the sponge back and forth on one of the plates, my mind is spiraling and my heart is thumping from my chest each-time I hear Dario get closer but disappoint falls on my face as his hand falls back down and a whimper suppresses my throat when his touch vanishes in thin air.