𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Start from the beginning

I place a hand against his stomach in a lame attempt to push him away but fail completely as our lips move in harmony. "Stop what if they see us." I quietly breathe in-between each kiss and he only chuckles just as quiet. "I'm not doing anything Ariel."

His lips attach to my neck next and trail them further and further until he's kissing the sensitive spot behind my ear, causing me to giggle before he's whispering so low and assuring. "And to answer your question, of course i'll be back on time I have a gift for you."

"A gift?" I arch a brow curiously and it earns me another sexy chuckle from the man before he's nodding. "A gift yes."

"But ill give it to you much later." he assures and his eyes flicker to his watch attached to his wrist.  "I must go now, whenever Susanna gets home tell her I left yeah?" I nod and he walks right past me, his intoxicating smell stuffs my nose and he's giving me a quick wink before disappearing completely.

Dario had a gift for me, he said. I'm not sure how to feel about it, and it only leaves many and many unsure questions in my head.

I quickly snap out of my thoughts and walk out of the kitchen only to see mom barging in the house with a few bags in her hands before she's settling her gaze on me and raises her hands out to hug me. "Happy birthday Ariel." she squeals in my ear and moves her hand up and down my back with gentel care. "Thank you mom!"

She backs away and her brows immediately furrow. "So your dad, when will he get here?"

"He told me soon..." and she nods slowly, clearly a little comfortable. "Okay, thats good the servers will start cooking in about a hour thats plenty of time I hope." she trails quietly and then her eyes snap back to me. "And where's Dario? have you seen him?

The little communication they have was...strange to say the least but thats none of my business. What am I saying? of course its my business i'm sleeping with the man for christ sakes.

"Oh um, well he said he had to be at work today." she groans loudly and rubs her forehead back and forth. "Of course he did." she mutters and the room falls silence for a few seconds before she's speaking, "Anyways why don't you start getting ready Ariel." I nod immediately and quickly walk back upstairs.

✦✦✦✦

The party was about to start soon and I was ready, I walk over to my mirror and a pair of brown eyes stared back with soft eyeshadows around my eyes but not overdoing it and a little lipgloss.

Then my eyes skim my outfit, I decide to go with a light pink skintight two piece set along with some white lace up heels that made me a little taller then usual and for my hair, I sticked with my long straight hair and it falls over my lower back flawlessly.

Somedays I feel like the ugliest human being to exist and on days like these. I felt the total opposite and suddenly I was hot, I turn around and run my fingers through my hair while looking at the mirror still and once my eyes wander to over the left a small shriek leaves my throat.

My head instantly turns and my eyes connect to much darker eyes, Dario leaned up against the threshold with his hands stuffed in his pockets while his head tilted to the side as his eyes wander lower to my dress.

"What are you doing here?" my voice tones to a whisper while my voice fills a little cautious but instead of answering me he enters my room and closes the door. What in the hell is he doing?