𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

Start from the beginning

That certainly got his attention, he places his phone down and looks back up with his eyes on me now and both ears listening to me. "Okay then what is there to talk about?"

I play around with my cereal with a shrug. "You kissed me." I look back at him only to him staring at me intensely and with a slight cough he returns his eyes to the screen. "We were both just caught up in the moment."

"I wasn't." my response makes his eyes lift once again. "I know I kissed and it wasn't because we were caught up in the moment, it was because I wanted to." I respond truthfully. He scoffs, "You don't know what you want you foolish girl."

"I know I want you."

He abruptly gets up and starts walking over to my side nearing me, I take steps back with a shaky breath as his eyes fume with anger and I think I might've crossed the line this time. The Italian man walks closer until he's backing me up against the fridge.

I can't even make a run for it when he places both arms on either side of my head, caging me but a part of me doesn't mind at all. "You don't want me?" I whisper unsure of the own words coming out of my mouth as his eyes burn into mine.

"I want to fuck you, theres a difference but I wont." he whispers back flicking his eyes to every feature on my face like he was having difficulty resisting the urge to lean in and kiss me, "You were close to last night."

"Close."

"-But it doesn't mean it will happen again" he adds. "You seem so sure." I whisper and tilt my head to side while my hand dips between us, I settle my hand on his hard bulge. "You're already hard." I smirk and bury my face in the crook of his neck, skimming my lips against his skin. "Its only a matter to time before you're fucking me."

"Its your dreams little girl." he groans out and tilts his head to the side, allowing me more access and just went im about to press my lips against his skin his phone rings. Dario instantly backs away and exits the kitchen, a few minutes later Dario storms back into the kitchen and tells me we have to go. Once we're outside we walk over to the shiny Porsche that sat there perfectly cleaned and walks over to my side, opening the door for me.

The drive there wasn't that far and we finally make it, Dario comes around opening my door and I nervously fidget with my fingers as we stand outside the building.

Dario reaches over and unlaces my hands fidgeting as his eyes softens. "Its okay you don't have to talk at all, its all me in there." he quietly reassures me as we walk inside the building and I nod relaxing.

We walk in and a receptionist sends us a warm smile before we reach her, Dario quickly gives her his name before the name of the man he's seeing and a few minutes later a man comes walking towards us bracing Dario in a hug. The man chuckles before letting him go. "Its nice to see you man how are you? hows that beautiful fiancé of yours?" I roll my eyes.

Dario's grazes his jaw chuckling before responding back. "Yeah sant shes great, we're both doing good." The man nods with satisfaction and then his eyes flick over at me as his forehead creases. "And who is this lady?"

Darios eyes flicker at me with a well known smirk and the look alone makes butterflies form in my stomach. "Her name is Ariel, shes my fiancés daughter I brought her along with me." the man sticks his hand out to shake mine "Its nice to meet you Ariel."