8

*Trigger Warning-Non-Consent. Skip this chapter if this triggers you**

Felix must've lost consciousness again at some point. He was trying to pull himself awake when he felt something touch him. He woke up in a panic, trying to figure out what was happening. He felt hands caressing over his body. He tried to open his mouth to say something, but his body wasn't responding to him. His eyes widened realizing he had probably been drugged. He had been moved so that his arms were above his head still chained to the wall and the man had full access to his body.

"Oh, you're awake now. I'm surprised you even woke up. I gave you a pretty strong dosage. That's okay. It's more fun for me this way anyways," the man said to him.

Felix's heart started racing when he felt the man feeling up his body. All he wanted to do was scream at this man to stop. His body however did nothing but lay underneath him as he started to remove Felix's clothes.

"You're so pretty. No wonder the boss wanted you all for himself. But what he doesn't know won't hurt him, right?"

The man had pulled Felix's pants off by this point leaving him completely naked from the waist down. No, no, no, this can't be happening, Felix screamed in his mind. He urged his body to do anything, but he continued to just lay there. He was disgusted with every touch. He felt something wet on his thighs and wanted to vomit. A choked noise came out of his mouth as he fought for his body to do anything.

Felix felt the man licked his way up his right thigh and his muscle tensed underneath his touch. He wanted to push the man away, but he felt him pause before he got to his dick and he felt him start to lick up his left leg. He closed his eyes to try and block out everything until he felt the man push his legs against his chest exposing his asshole. His eyes flew back open and he felt embarrassed, disgusted, and angry.

"God you taste amazing and look at your asshole, it's clenching at the air. Are you excited to have a cock in it? I bet your a fucking whore, just letting anyone in that dirty hole of yours."

Felix could feel tears running down his face. He begged his body to move. Why is this happening? Felix thought. If there was ever a time to escape it was now. His body jerked, feeling something touch his hole. He felt extreme pressure and excruciating pain, and realized the man was trying to push his dick inside him. He let out a painful grunt, his mouth opened and he silently screamed as more of the man's dick was pushed inside of him. He almost blacked out from the pain. The man was pushing in with full force, and he felt himself tear from it.

"Fuck, you're so tight," The man groaned, pushing even more into Felix until he bottomed out.

Felix was hyperventilating at this point, he was having a hard time breathing, Tears were streaming down his face and he was losing consciousness. He felt the man pull back and move to thrust again when the door opened. Felix couldn't see who it was through his blurry vision, but before he could register anything a shot rang through his ears.

Am I dead? Was I shot? Felix thought. His mind couldn't register anything that was happening. He heard a voice talking to him, but they sounded so far away. He tried to turn and glance at who was talking to him, but he still wasn't able to move. No words came out of him, except his ragged breath. Felix was quickly losing consciousness again and soon let the darkness take over him. He fell limp, the trauma and drugs being too much for his body to handle anymore.

-------------------

That was a lot. I know. I'm sorry Felix.

649 words