Melting-Haerin

theme: fluff

warnings: some swearing, tooth rotting fluff

a/n: it's inspired by the song "Melting" by Kali Uchis

word count: 500

-------------

Haerin really couldn't be luckier, at least that's what she thought every time she'd see you. Your smile was enough to cure any inch of sadness she felt.

The way your laugh echoed in her ears after she said something most thought was cringe. The way you looked at her like she was the entire world.

Perhaps you put her under a spell, you were enchanting to her, so it'd make sense. You were just so utterly perfect to her.

And the thing she loved the most was that you were her. The days you would remind her by placing a small kiss on her lips or her neck or even her forehead had her melting.

Sure her friends would call her a simp for how she reacted to you and your small touches, but she'd rather be a simp for you than anyone else.

The long days she'd spend away from you filming for New Jeans content was the worst. She'd constantly think about you and your touch, how you soft skin felt against her own.

When she'd come home with you laying in her bed arms wide waiting for her face softened. She couldn't help but join you in the bed pulling you so close she could feel your calm heartbeat.

The way you'd giggling when she rubbed her nose against your neck whispering a muffled "missed you." The way you instantly respond with a sweet "I missed you more."

That was physically possible but she'd just ignore it and press a soft kiss to your neck. If she could she'd stay here forever in your arms listening to your heartbeat, your hair covering her face.

Lifting her head up to look at you she felt herself melting, your bright pearly white teeth smiling down at her. You looked so adorable so much so she could help herself from pulling you into a kiss.

The way your hands found a place in her hair while her stayed on your waist. It was so perfect so beautiful. She'd never change it or you for the world. "Love you so much." She whispered against your lips.

Your eyes looked into her cat like ones, so much love and admiration behind them. "I love you." You'd whisper back pulling her against you again. "I'm never leaving you again."

She'd smile against your chest when you laughed at her statement. You both knew she'd have to leave again to film in a few days. But you'd let it slide and just enjoy the night. Bodies tangled together peacefully.

Haerin was the luckiest person ever. This she knew because she had someone like you. Someone who loved her just as much as he loved them. That forever would keep her happy. 

---

i'm gonna end this series real soon, so if you have any request please do tell me