Unhappy-Giselle

theme: angst, breakup

context: you love giselle but her short temper and actions doesn't believe in the love you guys share

a/n: ik it's short, my brain isn't braining in the moment 😔

word count: 375

===============

you couldn't believe what had just happened. giselle, the woman you had fallen deeply in love with, had just walked out on you without a second thought.

you had always known that she was a complicated person, with a dark past and a quick temper. but you had thought that your love for each other would be enough to overcome anything.

apparently, you had been wrong.

"why are you doing this?" you asked, your voice shaking with emotion. "don't you love me anymore?"

giselle looked at you with cold, hard eyes. "love?" she sneered. "don't be ridiculous. love is for fools."

you felt a surge of anger rise up within you. how could she be so callous? how could she just throw away everything the two of you had shared?

"you don't mean that," you said, your voice growing stronger. "you can't just walk away from me like this. we have something real, something that can't be ignored."

but giselle only laughed, a bitter, hollow sound. "you don't know anything," she said. "you don't know the things i've done, the people i've hurt. i'm not worth your love, (y/n). i never was."

and with that, she turned and walked away, leaving you alone in the darkness.

you stood there for a long time, trying to process what had just happened. you had never felt so alone, so betrayed, so utterly heartbroken.

but as the days passed and turned into weeks, you slowly began to pick up the pieces of your shattered life. you tried to tell yourself that you were better off without giselle, that you deserved someone who would love and respect you the way you deserved.

but deep down, you knew that your love for her would never truly fade. she had left an indelible mark on your heart, a wound that would never fully heal.

and so you went on, living your life as best you could, always searching for something that could fill the void that giselle had left behind. but no matter where you went, no matter who you met, you knew that your heart would always belong to him.

---

aespa are really eating up the may comeback and i'm all here for it 😻

and btw support le sserafim alongside aespa cause these girlies are serving 😽