Love at first sight-Ningning

Prompt: Calling off a wedding, love at first sight 

Summary: you fall in love with the moment you see her

the character's pronouns are they/ them

word count: 1k

Your wedding was in a week. You were so nervous. You drowned yourself into wedding preparations. You were exhausted as fuck.

You were excited too. You were finally getting married to your 3 years of boyfriend. Sunghoon. You were head over heels for him.

Your phone rang which was in the nightstand.

It was your mom. You picked up.

"Did you go and see the florist?"

"No, but I'm going in..." you checked the clock freaking out seeing the time."10 mins. Gotta go. Bye."

You told the florist you hired that you would visit her shop and chose the flowers at 2:30pm and now it was 2:20.

You hurriedly changed your clothes and left. You reached the store 5 minutes late.

"I'm y/n. We talked on the phone yesterday about the wedding for my flowers. Shit i mean flowers for my wedding. I'm sorry I'm really nervous."

The florist laughed quietly.

"It's ok. People who come here are a lot more nervous than this. I'm Karina."

You were exhausted when you were done with selecting the flowers.

Karina handed you some gloxinia before you left. You stopped at Starbucks on your way home.

You brought yourself iced americano. Your body clashed with another body. A beautiful woman. You drink spilled all over you and her. The flowers in your hand fell down.

You bent to pick the flowers. She did too. Your forehead clashed.

"I'm sorry." You and her said it at the same time. You looked into her eyes and you knew your life was fucked. There were butterflies in your stomach. You dusted it off, it's just anxiety.

"I'm so sorry." You said trying to clean the drink off her shirt.

You both smiled. She picked up the gloxinia from the floor and handed it to you.

"I'm sorry about your drink. I didn't see you coming. Let me buy you another one."

"It's totally fine. The mistake is on me too. I should have seen where I'm going. I'm y/n by the way." You offered your hands to shake, and she took it and shook it.

"I'm Ningning. And I really should buy you a drink."

"No it's fine."

After a few minutes of argument, you agreed to her buying a drink.

When you were with her nothing else around you mattered. You felt a connection between you two. A connection you have never felt in your life.

"I'm getting married this Saturday."

"Oh that's great. Congratulations." Ningning was not happy to hear this news for some reason.

You talked with her for some time. Ningning always stared at your lips when you were talking like she wanted to kiss it. You wanted to kiss her too but you can't. It was wrong. You were getting married to someone and you can't feel this way about someone else.

You two bounded together well. You both made this shop your meeting spot. You both only talked for 5 days and the connection grew bigger.

Your best friend Yunjin was doing your makeup and you were having second thoughts about this wedding. After you met Ningning you realised something. You fell in love with her. It was love at first sight you could say. You would run away from this wedding if you knew she was feeling the same way about you.

Even Yunjin would help you run away if she knew about this. She always had weird vibes about Sunghoon. I mean Sunghoon can be a little weird and questionable sometimes, but he is not as bad as they think.

"Why do I get the feeling that you wanna run away from this wedding?"

"Maybe because I do."

"What? Are you serious?"

"Yes. I'm serious. I met a girl a few days ago and I fell in love with her. But I can't leave Sunghoon. Not now. And I'm not even sure if she loves me back."

"Hold up. You met a girl and I didn't know about it. You can run away if you want, I can help."

*Meanwhile in Kwangya club*

"I'm going to Starbucks. I have a feeling they would come there." Ningning said.

"What if she doesn't?" Chenle asked.

"I've never seen you this soft. You are whipped." Jisung said.

"Shut up, Jisung. I'm pretty sure they would ditch their wedding and come there."

"Then we are coming too. We will sit in a corner making no noises. We want to see them. The person who melted the cold heart of Ningning in just 5 days."

"Do whatever you guys want."

*Back to your wedding.*

Yunjun said she would be waiting outside in a car If you ever change your mind.

You walked down the aisle with your father by your side. You looked at Sunghoon. He looked so happy that he was getting married to you.

What if Ningning is waiting for me in Starbucks hoping I would come? You thought

Ningning. Ningning. Ningning. Ningning. Ningning. Ningning. Ningning. Ningning. Her name was echoing in your head.

You dropped your father's hand and the wedding bouquet.

"I'm so sorry. I'm calling off the wedding. I'm sorry, Sunghoon. I don't think I love you. I think I'm in love with someone else."

"What?" The whole crowd was shocked. Everyone was whispering things.

You ran out of the venue where Harriet was waiting with their car.

"I called it off."

YUnjin drove the car as fast as she could.

You rushed inside the shop in your wedding outfits. Your eyes searching for Ningning. You finally spotted her as her eyes spotted yours.

You walked to her table she was sitting at. She was smiling. Happy that you came.

"I may sound stupid and reckless. I think I like you. In a romantic way." You started to ramble. "I felt a connection between us. It's okay if you don't feel the same way about me. I called off the wedding because I knew the feelings, I have for you are true. But the feelings I had for Sunghoon weren't..."

She kissed you on your lips to stop you from talking.

"I like you too. I might even call it love at first sight."

"The flowers I had in my hand the first time we met. Gloxinia represents love at first sight. I might call it love at first sight too."

You kissed her this time. Her lips were plump and soft. It felt so delicate. You both pulled away from the kiss smiling. You rested your forehead on hers.

Yunjin and Ningning's friends were watching them in awe.

Kpop GG Oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें