Everything will be Okay-Seeun

gender neutral 

genre & theme: fluff, a little angst? but it's just worry i guess

words: 0.4k

---

Someone says your name once, and twice, and maybe another time before your body is shaken, your head popping up from behind the counter as you stare at your co-worker, Isa. She's staring at you with a concerned look on her face, her eyebrows furrowed at the way you were staring down at your bag.

"Y/N, are you alright?" She asks again, crouching down next to you, resting her hands on the shelf under the counter.

"Of course, I am, why wouldn't I be?" You try your best to answer breezily, but you're sure it didn't work, considering the look remaining on Isa's face.

"I called your name like four times, and even then, I had to shake your shoulder to get you to answer me," she answers, rolling her eyes before looking back at you, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I-I just forgot something, but it's alright," you shake your head, "Not really important."

You think she knows it's a lie, but thankfully, she doesn't say anything about it and nods once, getting up from her crouched position on the floor and going back to cleaning tables.

You let out a sigh once she's on the other side of the cafe, rubbing your hands together before you once again look through your bag. You swear you put your binder in your bag before you left for work, and you're not sure you'll be able to go back to your dorm without being late for class. And you can't afford to be late for class, even if the professor doesn't care.

You fall onto the floor, resting your back against the counter as you bring out your phone from your pocket and opening your text messages, hurriedly typing a message to Seeun.

you [2:22pm] seeun .. are you still at the dorm?

seeun [2:23pm] yes, i don't leave until like 3:45!

you [2:23pm] good, i need a favor to ask heh

seeun [2:24pm] okay, what's up?? :D

you [2:24pm] my binder... i must've left it on my bed this morning before i left for work bc it's not in my bag .. do you think you could bring it to me?

seeun [2:25pm] your class starts soon though...

you [2:25pm] ah... yeah, but still, i need my binder

seeun [2:26pm] how about i meet you halfway?

you [2:26pm] are you sure... your class is all the way on the other side of the building

seeun [2:27pm] if i leave now i won't be late! i promise, I'll see you in a few minutes, alright? everything will be okay!!

you [2:27pm] okay... thank you so much seeun!! i owe you