Someone I Can't Live Without-Lisa

Words: 0.7 k

Theme: Pure Fluff

Prompt: Your someone she can't live without.

-----

It was one of those days for Lisa.

The days where time was spent recording lines for their title track, dancing with small photo shoots and on top of that very little breaks as their comeback neared. She usually texts you every now and then during work, but today's schedule was tight. And if the girls knew they would act like protective moms giving their daughter's significant other the "talk". Lisa was the significant other in that situation. She'd make it up to you though. She always does.

In short Lisa was exhausted. She wanted to have a nice shower and god- was she starving. She missed her cats, she missed you. Lisa just wanted to go home.

Home is where you are...if you're not doing something stupid with your silly friends.

-

"No! I really think this would look better on her." You and your friends giggled at the princess dress cat clothes she held up.

"Lily won't fit that though..." You held back your laughter at your other friend's statement. It gave you Deja vu- and you knew if Lisa heard that she would say it was just her fur and pout.

"Guys," their attention was on you now, "you guys are not helping with the suggestions, I'm getting Lily and Leo frog bucket hats." You 're proud of your pick, they would look adorable in these. Your friends groaned playfully, disappointed none of their suggestions won. It's not surprising, because why did they think a roach cat costume was a good idea?

You went out with your friends on a shopping trip, after that you found a cute pet store and decided to get your animal friends a gift. You got sidetracked and bought a lot of stuff, but it's for a good cause. Right.

You all headed out the store after you paid for your items, parting ways after saying goodbyes.

When you got to your shared apartment with Lisa, you cooked something up knowing Lisa would be hungry when she got here. Then you hopped in the shower after turning the stove to warm and threw on one of Lisa's hoodies and some shorts.

You fed the cats and then decided to play with them. As you were crouched on the ground with a cat toy in your hand playing with Luca, the door opened.

Lisa walked in with a heavy sigh, and you were quick to get up and ask her how her day was. She once told you it got rid of her stress talking to you and warmed her heart that you cared, so you made this sort of your routine.

"It was really exhausting, and I was dying to get home to you. Speaking of you- I'm really sorry I didn't send anything signaling I was still alive, me and the girls schedule today felt like it would never end." You smiled at her, telling her you weren't sad or anything. "I'm sorry to hear that, would you like me to do anything for you, love?" Her hands gravitated to your hips and gave them a little squeeze before placing a kiss on your forehead, she was content right there. The tension in her form leaving her. You felt Luca rub against your legs and bent down to pick him up (she smiled at the sight) just as Lisa's stomach rumbled. She blushed in response, but you didn't mind.

You simply took one of her hands and led her to the kitchen where you had made food earlier. There was already a bowl of it on the side, just for her.

She turned to you, "Aw, thank you, I love you so mu- 'meow'." Her cat cut her off. She playfully glared at him, who was snug in your arms. She should be there. With a sigh she carefully pried him off you and set him on the floor. He scurried off going to do who knows what.

"Now I have some time with my girl." Her mouth curved into a cheeky smile. You rolled your eyes playfully knowing she got jealous of the cat. You stepped into her embrace, not prepared for the flurry of butterfly kisses on your face. You laughed softly, your heart melting at her words,

"I really don't know what I would do without you." And she never would know what that would be like, you were her rock, she yours. Each other's everything.