40: Unhealing Scars Of Life

Start from the beginning

Seokjin: what brings you here????

Hawoon take a deep breath and she said," My king, I have something to confess about that night I got attack.... I... I know the person who did this to me......"

Seokjin eyes frowned in confusion hearing Hawoon..... He got a report that Hawoon didn't see the person who attacked her... Now, she is saying she knows.....

Seokjin: but you said something else in front of Taehyung....Then, why did you lie about it and now why are you saying the truth????

He asked as Seokjin looked at her with narrow eyes..... This time, Hawoon couldn't able to control herself anymore and started to crying as she said," I don't have any other choice.... He.. he... Threatened me.... That.... He will kill my daughter if I tell anyone about this.... What should I do??? I am a mother.... I can't let anything happen to my daughter...."

Seokjin: Then tell me, who did this to you??? Who attacked you on that night???

Hawoon: It's.. it's prince....Jungkook....

Hearing that, Seokjin immediately went towards her and hold her throat making her gasp as he made her stand up and pulled her closer to him as he is dangerously looking at Hawoon......

Seokjin: Do you know what you just said?!!! You said a prince name..... You are accusing a prince of the Seoul Royal kingdom and the Head warrior of this kingdom!!!! ARE YOU TELLING THE TRUTH, LADY HAWOON????

 You are accusing a prince of the Seoul Royal kingdom and the Head warrior of this kingdom!!!! ARE YOU TELLING THE TRUTH, LADY HAWOON????

Seokjin is fuming in anger as he can't believe that he heard this ..... He can't believe, it's Jungkook..... Because Jungkook is not that kind of person who will go behind slaves.....

" I... I... Am telling the truth, my king!!!! I am telling the truth!!!! He... He tried to force himself on me!!!! I refused to him and h... He tried to kill me!!!! After I woke up, he came to me threatening with Taehyung and Taeyeong life...... Please believe in me!!!", Hawoon desperate voice was heard as Seokjin looked at her for a few moments seeing if she is telling lie or not..... Because he knows, she is Queen Mother accquinted slave.....What if it's queen Mother plotting to slander against Jungkook.....

Seokjin: why would he do that??? Why would he go after you???

He asked her as Hawoon is hiccuping as she somehow managed to say," I don't know, my king .... H.. he just said, I am supposed to be shared with all of them .....Then he can't have me!!! I love Taehyung.... I don't want to be anyone's..... I just don't want anyone to touch me that way.... I don't like that..... I never enjoyed that..... I was guilty about our night when Queen Mother forced me to be bedded with you......"