Chp 1

"Beep beep beep..."

A girl who was sleeping peacefully on her bed, woke up with a jerk as soon as she heard her alarm..
She stretched her hand towards the clock and turned it off. She got up from bed and yawned.

Just than she heard her mother screaming,

"𝑮𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒂𝒎𝒊 𝒘𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒖𝒑....!!!"

That girl is none other than our Gautami.

Gautami's POV:

"𝒀𝒆𝒔 𝑰 𝒂𝒎...."
I yelled back.

I did my morning chores and went down for my breakfast.
Soon after my breakfast I quickly changed my outfit for college, today I had my practicals and I don't wanna miss any.

Gautami's outfit:

I never really wear any revealing outfits as I have to always hide my scars

Anyways, I quickly applied mascara and a lipgloss, cuz that's enough honestly and tied my curls in a messy bun with removing some small strands in the front.. okk.. Perfect!!

I reached my college and was heading towards my lab, when I bumped into someone...I fell down and I saw a pair of deep dark brown eyes staring at me.
I stood up straight and was about to go when I heard him say,

"𝑲𝒚𝒖 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒓 𝒈𝒚𝒊?" He chuckled humourlessly.

"𝑰 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒐𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒊𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒃𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒂𝒔 𝑰 𝒃𝒖𝒎𝒑𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒖𝒈𝒍𝒚 𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆." Saying that he pushed me aside and went away.

He is such a jerk.. Abhyudaya Mohan, the heartless bully of my college.

You know what happened once, there was a newbie in our college and he by mistakely stomped his foot at Abhyudaya's feet, and Abhyudaya or shall I say devil.. cuz Abhyudaya is too big name whatever.. so that devil.. he literally tore that guy's shirt and made him sit in a pool full of ice for 2 fucking hours... WHY? JUST BECAUSE OF ONE MISTAKE.. ACCORDING TO HIM NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO TOUCH HIM, now you know how big asshole he is!!

And and and......did I mentioned that he has some sorta personal conflict with me...I mean every single fucking time he annoys me, hurts my feelings and what not...
I honestly hate him.
Such a devil, jerk, asshole, bitch and every single slang that exists he is....

Fuck him.. umm... well technically I can't but... fuck fuck what am I thinking!?
I mean fuck off...

Ignoring such illogical and nonsense thoughts, I just headed towards my practical room.
.
.
.
Soon it was break time..
I went towards the canteen.
Okay I even forgot to mention that.. I have no fucking friends you know as everyone thinks I am weird... Now you'll ask why?
Well well well because I am introvert and kinda rude but kind at the same time. I really don't talk to anyone not because I hate people but because I hate myself, I hate my body and...
I sighed. Tears started forming in my eyes as I was recalling my worst phase of life...
But I controlled.