Wearing a saree, Tavish kisses YN everywhere from her belly to her waist.

Then Tavish stands up and puts the pallu of the saree on YN's shoulder.. And looks into her eyes. YN couldn't stand Tavish's intense gaze.
That's why she lowers her eyes.

Tavish grabs YN by the waist and takes her to the dressing table.. Then standing behind YN, he puts her hair on one shoulder and ties her blouse knot.. And starts kissing her on the back.
YN tightly grabs her saree in her fist.

After kissing her back, Tavish moves both his hands around her shoulders and reaches her fist. and opens YN's fists. YN was looking at Tavish in front. Tavish was also looking at YN from the mirror.

Tavish was kissing YN on her shoulders while making her wear a bangle

Tavish was kissing YN on her shoulders while making her wear a bangle. After wearing the bangles, picking up an earring, bites YN's earlobe and makes her wear that earring.
Similarly, Tavish wears another earring as well.

Tavish turns YN over and connects his lips to hers.. Tavish starts kissing her like crazy.
She is shocked at first, then tries to push Tavish away. But Tavish was losing his senses coming so close to YN.. He was making YN closer to him.

After about 15 minutes, Tavish leaves YN's lips. She was taking deep breaths.
Her lips were swollen. Tears well up in her eyes.

Tavish looks at her eyes for a few moments

Tavish looks at her eyes for a few moments. And leaves from there.

YN looking at the door : Use And Throw... This is happening with me.
Tears flow from her eyes.

YN wipes her tears : No YN, this is not the time to cry... Now I have to stay strong.
She goes out of the room. And looks around.

There was silence all around.
YN: I will explore this floor later.

YN goes directly to the ground floor from the lift.
As soon as YN comes out of the lift. Neha is seen by her.

YN : Neha, Hearing YN's voice, Neha turns to look at her.

Neha coming to YN : Bhabhi Aap aagayi!
Let's go to the dining area.
You will go to the dining hall for the first time.
YN smiles on Neha's talk.