Sam and Earth Day

I wanted to write a one-shot about Sam and nature. I think she is pretty cool when it comes to nature.

I post all of my fanfiction on three accounts. One is Archiveofourown under the username FangirlWriter1!, under the username DaniMason, and on Wattpad under the name FangirlWriter. And finally, I have a Twitter Account with the username DaniMason2019. Please follow it for updates on my stories and other messages. I also have a Tumblr account with the username @danimason2019.

Also, please check if your guys' settings have you signed up for email notifications if you are reading this story. I don't own the characters of Danny Phantom.

-FangirlWriter

Sam loved the Earth, she loved plants, and she lived off of them. So Earth Day was a huge day for Sam. Though, Sam wouldn't show that she loved the holiday because she had to be unique. So she would get a spinach smoothie, and she would take time off.

Today was Earth Day, and Sam was going to do her normal plans. She called off sick from work, and she got up and watered all her plants. She had several greenhouses and some other plants around her house. Then she grabbed a nature poetry book and grabbed a burlap tote bag with weed on the front. Much to the horror of her parents. So, of course, she took a bunch of pride in that bag.

Then she headed out the door, and walked to her favorite vegetarian eco-friendly cafe. The cafe also made sure to buy organic non-gmo food. She got into line and then ordered her strawberry and spinach. She also bought a lemon almond poppy seed muffin. She then walked to the park, and sat down on the bench, and she had her breakfast. The day was slightly chilly and sunny. The morning crisp air felt magical and nostalgic. The leaves had just come in, and the blooms of the flowers made the park feel like a newborn baby, just without all the cons of crying and poopy diapers.

Spring carries the same hope a new life carries. It makes cynics think that maybe there is some hope. The flowers bring the same joy as the laugh babies bring to maternal people. Truly it was like Mother Earth was dressing up for her birthday. Sam then read some poetry then she took a long walk around the park, and then walked towards the local woods. She walked down the trails and took beautiful pictures of the small plants that surrounded the tall trees, like children surrounding their parents for love and help. Sam then went home and wrote some poetry about nature.

Sam later did become a world-famous author that specialized in stories about nature. She donated most of her earnings to various reliable organizations that helped restore nature.