Laundry Day

This story is dedicated to me and my mom's hatred of laundry.

I have three accounts where I post all of my fanfiction. One is Archiveofourown under the username FangirlWriter1!, Fanfiction.Net under the username DaniMason, on Wattpad under the name FangirlWriter. And finally, I have a Twitter Account with the username @DaniMason2019. Please follow it for updates on my stories and other messages. I don't own Danny Phantom or the characters.

-FangirlWriter

There was one chore that all the Fenton's hated with a fiery passion. Laundry was never-ending. It is like rabbits, it never stops multiplying. And as always the Fentons never did anything by halves. Their laundry was atrocious. There were the hazmat jumpsuits that had their special washer and dryer and their system of washing.

The worst part was the ectoplasm stains. Those stains were usually permanent, and they felt like embers on the skin. You didn't know until ten washes in. The remainder of the laundry room wasn't that bad.

Each Fenton had to do their laundry, and they all had a calendar of when they each did laundry. Danny was Sunday and Monday, and Jazz was Saturday and Friday. Maddie was on Tuesday and Wednesday, and Jack was on Wednesday and Thursday. All the family did the towels etc. It is just whoever gets to it first.

Everyone but Jazz put off their laundry to the last minute for big loads. She thought it was easier to do it spread out. The rest of the Fentons thought she was crazy, and it was much easier to do it all at once and skip a few weeks.

The washers and dryers often broke due to Jack messing with them so they were often frequent customers. The Laundry Mat owners sent them Christmas Cards every year, they would all wear ugly Christmas Sweaters, including the pets.

Personally, Danny found it side-splittingly hilarious and sent his own Christmas card with the clothes wearing a Santa Hat or anything festive, one time he sent a picture of him wearing his coat, which looked like a rust-red Santa's coat.

Unbestknowned to Danny, they kept all the cards in their office and some were framed.