Phones and Kids

I post all of my fanfiction on three accounts. One is Archiveofourown under the username FangirlWriter1!, under the username DaniMason, and on Wattpad under the name FangirlWriter. And finally, I have a Twitter Account with the username DaniMason2019. Please follow it for updates on my stories and other messages. I also have a Tumblr account with the username danimason2019.

Also, please check if your guys' settings have you signed up for email notifications if you are reading this story. I don't own the characters of Danny Phantom.

-FangirlWriter

Danny's kids had ghost powers. Which sounds great until you realize that they can overshadow games. Now that everyone has cell phones this is a catastrophic problem, for their parents. At least Danny and Valerie managed to teach their kids not to do it to anyone outside of the household or their grandparents.

That leads us back to right now. The kids are elementary-aged and their names are Charlotte or Charlie and Rhett. They both loved causing mischief and they loved messing with their parents. Valerie loved playing Candy Crush, so Charlie's favorite thing to do is to overshadow the phone and either make Valerie lose the game. Charlie loved seeing her Mom get frustrated. She would giggle like mad.

Rhett was less prolific with his overshadowing phones but still would annoy his parents with extreme joy. The joy that only kids can only enjoy before they worry too much about inconveniencing their parents. Rhett loved overshadowing phones when people were on call with someone.

This brings us to this phone conversation:

Danny; "Hey, Mom, how are you?"

Rhett; "Hi Grandma! Guess what I am doing?"

Maddie; "Are you inside the phone again?"

Rhett; "Yep!"

Danny; "I need to talk to Grandma Maddie. Can you get out of the phone please?"

Rhett; "Sure Daddy!"

Danny and Valerie thought it was super annoying, but the kids were so cute and it was hard to stay mad at them. Plus they were acting their age.