Haircut

Hi, this is FangirlWriter. I got a haircut recently and I thought of this small story. I hope you enjoy this story!

I am posting a prequel to this story today right after this one called "From Clockwork's Tower". Please check it out. It adds context to the new title.

I have posted my stories on Fanfiction.Net under the username DaniMason, Archiveofourown under the username FangirlWriter1! and Wattpad under the username FangirlWriter. I have social media, I am under the username @DaniMason2019 on Twitter. Please check all of them out. I don't own Danny Phantom or the characters!

-FangirlWriter

Danny never really minded haircuts. For once, his parents had no weird twists for haircuts. It was as simple as renewing dye, cutting off split ends, or getting a new style. Danny decided he needed a new style. He was tired of his classic style that took ten minutes to get right. So Danny scheduled a trip to the barber. Danny wanted a haircut with the sides and back of his head shaved and longer on the top. Danny wasn't a fan of the popular styles at the moment, he wanted a James Dean haircut. This would also look good in his ghost form. Recently his ghost form gained flames as hair, which just about gave Danny a heart attack. Danny ran over to Clockwork's tower convinced he was turning evil. After many hours of Clockwork assuring Danny that he wasn't becoming evil. He was just growing more attuned to his ghost side and it wasn't a bad thing. Finally, Danny calmed down about it and instead decided to embrace it. So this haircut was going to be a good thing all around. Sam did try to get Danny to get a spiky mohawk. Danny didn't want her parents to hate him more, officially. Non-officially, don't tell his girlfriend. He is done with spiky hair. He wants softer hair. Anyway, the barber shop was pretty cool. It had a bunch of wood details, including a huge statue of a bear. The haircut went on without a hitch. It looked amazing. Even Sam loved it. It was bad boy enough for her, and mostly it fits Danny so well. He wasn't that edgy. Overall he loved his timeless haircut. Sam's parents hated it, which was ironic since Sam's Dad had a similar haircut. It did since Sam's parents tried to live like wealthy American 50s people from a nostalgic point of view. They didn't see the points of view of regular people. They bought into the beauty of old money. The hair was especially beloved in his ghost form. The Danny Phantom fangirls and fanboys were in love with the bad-boy vibe he gave off. The fanfictions with y/n skyrocketed with him as the star. Much to Danny's distress and also pride. He was famous and he did crave that. Though as he got older the side effects made themselves more apparent. Like Paulina stalking him as Phantom. The shrine in her room keeps getting bigger. Danny knew because she shared her shrine on her fan account of Danny Phantom and sometimes in her main account. It was an amazing haircut, Danny thought while flying above Amity Park at night..