Suddenly someone grabbed you by the shoulder harshly.

'What the fuck are you doing?' Adam's voice hissed in your ear. It was as if you had been flying and suddenly been slammed back to the ground again. You suddenly realized how loudly you had been talking. You looked around you. Other students had stopped and were now staring at you, whispering behind their hands and giving you weird and dirty looks. You could feel yourself turn pink instantly, ears now hot. Although Minho was your friend, your housemate and much, much more; to others he was simply Professor Lee. No one knew the relationship between you two or even him and Han. It had been your personal request to them to keep it on the down low. But now you had fucked up.

'Let's go!' Adam hissed in your ear, he was still tugging on your shoulder harshly, and you quickly gave into him. He dragged you away, leaving the whispering bystanders and Minho behind and walking as quickly as he could.

Adam stopped when the two of you finally reached a deserted corridor.

'What is wrong with you?' He asked the question calmly, as if he was asking about the weather. You were still too embarrassed to answer so Adam continued. 'I thought you were trying to keep your relationship as roommates with them a secret. I mean, of course, it's all your business whether you do or don't, but I don't think it's a great idea to reveal such a secret by scolding a well-known and well-liked professor in the middle of the hallway, basically accusing him of stalking you.'

You bit your lip. You had been acting like an insane person, you understood this now. How could you have been so dumb? Adam shook his head, his expression worried.

'You better hope this doesn't turn into a shitshow where he gets fired for sexual harassment,' Adam said. Your heart sank. You knew how this would go now. Enough people had seen and heard you talking, meaning they had heard your accusation. If gossip would spread, there was a large chance Minho could get fired, just by the gossip, whether it was true or not. The sound of the bell startled you, making you look up at Adam, who sighed.

'Sorry y/n, I gotta go, I have class. Let's talk later, okay?' he said, his face still wearing that same deeply concerned look, before he turned around and walked away, leaving you behind alone.

 Let's talk later, okay?' he said, his face still wearing that same deeply concerned look, before he turned around and walked away, leaving you behind alone

'Lino, I'm-' you began. You had thought the whole day about how you were going to apologize to him, dreading your actions and cringing every time you thought back to it. As soon as you had arrived home you sped off to his room, hoping he'd be there already and that you'd be able to apologize to him. But before you could finish your sentence, Minho interrupted you.

'When did you turn into such a little brat?' he asked. To your surprise, his voice was calm, and even more so, teasing.

'W-What?' you sputtered, totally caught off guard. Minho folded his arms and leaned against the doorpost, looking down at you with that same almost degrading look he had given you at school.