"Now that's now fair love, after all, that's not a proper kiss

"Now that's now fair love, after all, that's not a proper kiss. Let me show you a real kiss," he said as gripped her waist and brought her in for a deep kiss.

 Let me show you a real kiss," he said as gripped her waist and brought her in for a deep kiss

"Wow," said a breathless Victoria.

"You're supposed to breathe through your nose darling," said Enzo only to receive an elbow to the stomach.

Vicky then went to her dresser and pulled out a necklace and placed it around her mate's neck. "What's this for?" he asked.

(Vicky and her three mates' necklace)

"Well, the new law is that every supernatural should be wearing a bracelet for identification if they want to stay in town. You're my mate so you will wear a matching necklace to mine which will show everyone you're mine and it'll alert Noel and myself if you are in danger," she explained.

"What if a vampire refuses to wear one?" he asked as he looked at the beautiful necklace his mate gave him as his ears turned red.

"He or she will be thrown out of town or killed," she replied.

"Alright," he said as he gave her a peck on the lips.

"Oh babe as much as I want to spend the day with you I can't," she said.

"Why not," he whined as he wrapped his arms around her waist and brought her into his embrace.

"Well a certain gang decided they want to defy me without feeling the effect of the bracelet so I've decided to take things that are important to them and the first is dethroning Miss Caroline Forbes as Miss Mystic Falls. You're my dance partner for the ball tonight and we're having a talent aspect so I have to go practice while you go get a suit with Noel," she said.

Enzo gave her one final kiss as he heard Noel approaching. He left to find a perfect suit while Victoria was in the Lockwood mansion helping Carol set up. The woman had grown fond of the girl since she was able to do more girl stuff with her. Honestly, it felt nice to Carol and even Tyler was okay with it. At first, he had mistaken her for his old fling Vicki but after learning she was his cousin, he tried to be less awkward around her.

Noel even decided to help the boy with his anger issues and told him that he knew some werewolves in the past so he can help him. He decided not to tell him he was a lion since Victoria only wanted her parents and Carol to know about her and him being supernaturals. She knew Damon suspected since she gave him an aneurysm but she played it off that it was Qetsiyah who did it behind the scenes.

She felt a vampire and two witches cross the border and she made their identification bands appear on their arms before continuing her practice. Elijah and the Martin warlocks were shocked when they felt the burning on their skins and blue light glowed on the warlocks' arms while a yellow on Elijah's.

The noble original decided to come back to Mystic Falls to meet with Elena after her stunt of trying to sacrifice herself to his brother. The only reason he was able to make it in time, was due to her brother taking the dagger out of his heart after he was daggered and placed in the basement by the Salvatores. Luka and his father decided to find out from Bonnie why these tattoos appeared on their arms while Elijah spotted Elena.

"Elijah," she said.

'Ah Miss Gilbert not doing anything stupid again are we?" he asked sarcastically with a mocking smile he didn't hide.

"I....we need your help," she said to which he decided to see what she was up to.

Elena led him to the Lockwood mansion which was open as caretakers were moving in and out to help decorate.

"What's going on?" he asked only to see a brunette leap off the side of the stairs singing this girl is on fire by Alicia Keys.

At that moment Elijah watched her swing around shocked and amused only for their eyes to connect and a pink glow to flash across their corneas before a stinging pain in their skins. It was then that Elijah realized he finally found his mate and Victoria realized that she gained another mate who happened to be her TVD crush.