Tavish who was getting lost while kissing YN.
When YN suddenly turns, he starts staring.

YN looking into Tavish's eyes : I want to know that truth. You said that you will tell today.

Tavish : (evil smiling) uff... So much desperation that too to know that thing.
I like, If this desperation for our first night.

YN can no longer tolerate Tavish's words.
She just wanted to know the truth from him

YN:(shouting) STOP YOUR BULSHIT.. AND TELL ME IF MY FATHER IS REALLY ALIVE?

Tavish grabbed YN by the arms and pulled her close to him. : He is ALIVE!!
then leaving her- your father is alive YN.

After listening to Tavish, YN starts looking at him with surprise.

YN: Wh...r....Where is..is He?
Tavish : (evil smile) Baby, you should ask that Kabir about this.

YN:(surprisingly) Kabir...

Tavish looking coldly into YN's eyes : yes Kabir!
whom you respect so much. He himself is using you.
He using you Baby!!
he knows it all i won't tell you now. Now your chief aka Kabir will tell you the whole thing.
Tavish leaves the room.

YN was standing in the balcony, she sits on the floor with a bang.

She remembers the things of two years before that.

2 Years ago.....

(Tavish In YN's ear before falling down - What somewhere your FATHER IS STILL ALIVE??!!!!
Tavish falls into the water....)

YN starts crying remembering that. She could not understand what was happening.

YN (crying) : "DAD ZINDA HAI?
if alive then where is he? And how is Kabir involved in all this? what did Tavish mean?
Unable to understand.
YN wipes her tears- No YN. This is not the time to cry. You have to find out what is going on here.

YN gets up and goes to the room.. She looks all around. Tavish was not in the room.

YN stand in front of the dressing table and took out her all jewellery.. And looks at herself carefully in the mirror.
At this time, YN had sindoor in her maang and Mangalsutra around her neck.

YN looking at herself : I never wanted this. Never. YN is looking here and there. She didn't know where her stuff was.
YN sees a white shirt of Tavish kept on the couch. Without thinking much, YN picks up Tavish's shirt and goes to the washroom.

YN comes out of the washroom after about 15 minutes.. This time she was just wearing Tavish's shirt. At the same time, Tavish also enters the room. The visions of both meet each other. Both start looking into each other's eyes.

YN turns her gaze after a few moments

Tavish's eyes go to YN's body.
And seeing YN, a deep smile comes on Tavish's face.

YN could feel Tavish's eyes on her. But she tries her best to ignore.

YN goes towards the couch. She had no plan to sleep with Tavish.

Before YN could reach the sofa, Tavish lifts her in his arms. YN looks at Tavish in surprise and bewilderment.

Tavish Moving on to bed. : Wifey, Today is our first night. And you were going to sleep on the sofa.

YN staring at Tavish : Beware, if you think of doing anything to me..

Tavish lays YN down on the bed and lays himself down next to her. : Baby, today i will do nothing with you. Anyway, today you have suffered a lot since morning. You Can't handle me more.
Saying this, Tavish holds YN tightly.

YN tries to get rid of Tavish.
But Tavish does not leave her.
At last YN sleep after getting tired.
unaware of what she's going to find out tomorrow......

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••