Chapter 24:Sleep Over

Start from the beginning

'I am good for nothing and ungrateful. I don't deserve their Charity'

"Rai, what's wrong? Does something hurt should I take you to the hospital" Ramon asked.

"Can I spend the night here, I'll go back in the morning. Please just for tonight" I pleaded.

"Of course you can, but Rai are you -"

I sat up and then smiled.

'I have to leave'

'I don't deserve all this'

"I'm okay just a slight headache" I assured.

"OK, I'll go get the bed ready, it will be a tight squeeze but we'll have to make due" he stated

"No thank you, could I just sleep on the couch, I don't want to inconvenience you anymore," I asked.

He chuckled.

"What is up with the formal way of talking, I'm your best friend dummy if you can't be free with me then who. You are not inconveniencing me. It's been very lonely here since my girlfriend left so it's nice having company for a change. We've never slept over at each other's houses" he stated.

'He is just being friendly, who would want you as company'

'A burnt disgusting freak'

" shut up "I chanted under my breath.

" Rai did you say something "Ramon asked.

I smiled.

"I said thank you for letting me stay "I replied.

He stared at me weirdly but still smiled back.

" I didn't go shopping so I don't have a variety of food around, should I make you some porridge, "he asked.

I chuckled.

" you suck at cooking, I'd rather starve to death than eat another meal you make "I joked.

" hey that's so mean, I improved a lot you know. My girlfriend taught me the proper way to make it "he assured.

"I'm not really hungry, just make it for me tomorrow" I stated.

"Okay fine whatever, I'm going to check if I have extra blankets. Make yourself at home" he suggested.

————

"Hunter" I heard a woman's voice call

"Hunter honey it's time to wake up," she said.

I opened my eyes and came face to face with a very beautiful woman, she had a bright smile on her face as she looked down on me. I was laying on her lap.