14

"Shisui? How do you know him? ". I looked at Itachi like he was a fool. "Oh sorry I forget about his sister" "What are you guys talking about? ". Before anyone could answer Sasuke Zetsu entered the room panting heavily. "What happened Zetsu? " "Naruto, Itachi we are in trouble ". Me and Itachi looked at each other and turned back to Zetsu. "The Konoha. They are on move. Kisame, Kakuzu and Hidan was being killed. Sasori, Konan and Deidara are injured badly". Deidara and Konan? This is bad. "Why did they attack? " "As you know Naruto they believed that you were died. But some intruders told that you were here and you had a child". Intruders? The only new person here is Sasuke? Could it be that? "Why are you looking at me dobe? " "Are you the one? " "How could I want to kill my own daughter? " "Well I can't be sure since you tried to kill her mother". By the mention of our last battle his face went gloomy. "Moreover your girl is there" "Naru-chan I think he isn't the one" "How could you be-" "He isn't the one. It's Kakashi, the copy ninja". What the hell? Where did Karin pop up from no where. "Are you sure Karin? " "Yes Itachi. He hypnotised the guards and collect the intel. Our members were killed and injured by trying to stop him. Looks like he wasn't alone, he had back up support ". So they have known about her. I looked at Sayu who was sleeping soundly in Sasuke's shoulder. Why does my life has to be like this? Me and she was so happy. Why do they have to make my life a hell again. What have I done to them? I was crying by now. Sasuke came near me and hugged me with one arm since Sayu was on other. "It's okay Naruto. I will protect you both". I don't know whether to believe him or not. But I let out my feelings on the shoulder that lowered for me.
Next day when I woke up Sayuri was sleeping next to me. I just lay there while smiling at her. All the memories I had with her pass through my eyes. "Sayu please be safe". I hugged her tightly. I didn't want to lose her. She was my everything. Suddenly a hand was placed over my eyes covering me from the world. "Tears doesn't suit your face dobe". Sasuke? Why are you here? I hate you from the beginning. You were the reason why I had to leave the village. Why I had to suffer. I still hate myself for falling for you. But still you are making me fall for you again. No I can't. He loves Sakura. And he is straight as a ruler. He must be doing it all out of sympathy. Yes any one would do so if they know that they had a child . I took his hand from my eyes and sat up. "How are you now? ". His expressions are too real to be fake. Why are you still pretending? Don't fool me again. "Sasuke I want to talk to you". Sasuke turn on his sharingan. That three tomoe still scares the shit out of me. The next moment we were under red clouds. This place gives me creep. "Can't you just bring us to any garden? " "Don't want to" "Then I am not talking to you". I folded my arms like a child. I know I am acting like a spoiled kid but I want to talk in a quiet and peaceful place. Closing my eyes I walked forward. A few steps after I collapsed to a hard surface. When I opened my eyes I was in a garden and a Sakura tree infront of me. Seriously. Why does he want this tree out of every tree?. It reminds me of her. Remembering the way how she want my child dead so badly I punched the tree with my whole strength. Soon the tree was on the ground. I wish it was the real one. The Sakura tree took my whole mood. I closed my eyes and tried to break out of his genjutsu. Since I had been under Itachi's training with the genjutsu I will be able to break through this fast. I was about to break it when...

 I was about to break it when