7

I started to pack my things. If I live another second here they would kill me and my child. Suddenly the atmosphere around me changed. I was now sitting infront of a cave and a big fox behind it. "What do you want nine tails? " I asked with anger in my each words. I didn't had time for him. I have met him before at valley of end. So I wasn't that afraid as before. His silence was only irritating me further. When I was about to cut off the connection he spoked. Lucky him. "I have a suggestion for you". I just looked at him silently giving him the permission to continue. "There is a village named Uzushiogakure. It was the birth place of Uzumakis. It was destroyed in ninja war. But currently I heard that it is rebuilded" "Do you know the location? " "No it's somewhere in the forest between Suna and Konoha" "How about i go to Suna. Gaara could help me" "What will he do if Konoha ask for their shinobi? He wouldn't have a choice since you will be Konoha's shinobi until one year you left the village" "Why do they hunt me to the hell" "Well thanks for me kit for saving you from harms" "Oh Ya I believe that your the reason behind my pregnancy aren't you? ". My answer was confirmed when the lazy fox went to sleep quickly. Fuck you old fox. After finishing the package I waited for night. Since I have a black cloak I can escape through night. When the night falls and everyone went to their bed I went out. Suppressing my chakra I easily pass the entrance gate. Fools. About wandering for days in the forest I wasn't able to find my homeland. "Where the-". I stopped midway while seeing an abandoned village. The broken board read Uzushiogakure. Isn't this the village? But it looks miserable. I was about to yell at nine tails but stopped when I noticed a barrier. There must be something behind this. Suddenly I saw two shinobis behind me. Who are they? They doesn't seem nice to me. Without thinking I passed through the barrier. The other side was a beautiful village. Most of the people were red haired. But in between them there were other colored heads. While watching the scenes I was suddenly lifted up to the air. When I looked back it was the same shinobis I saw outside. "Naruto we have to talk". How did he know about my name? I was then escorted to a tower. Maybe where their hokage aka Uzukage stays. When I entered the room the other two went outside and closed the door. The red haired person before me spoke. "So Uzumaki was not a fake last name of yours". I just looked at him with a tilted head and a confuse face. "Only Uzumakis and few selected peoples can pass the barrier". I nodded my head as acknowledging him. "So who is your parents? ". "My mother was Kushina Uzumaki". I was grateful to nine tails for saying that to me. He said that it might come handy. But now i got it. "Kushina you say? ". The red hair jumped up from his chair making me startled. "Yes? " "Then you should know me". I just stared at him blankly. How the hell should I know about the person I just met? Maybe how about playing with him. I posed like I was thinking really hard. "Well do you get it? ". Then my face turned into a surprised and happy one. "Ya I remember now. You are.. " "Are... " "Sorry man I don't know you". I accept my defeat. There is no good in fooling him. "Oh well I am.... "

 "