13

The next day I woke up to a white ceiling. So I am in a hospital. I looked around and saw Sasuke sleeping on the chair near by. His position told that he wasn't in so much comfort. Whatever. After sometime Itachi opened the door with Sayuri in one hand and a cover in another. "Mama". Seeing that I was awake she chirped in Itachi's hand. Itachi placed her down and she climbed the bed and sat on my lap. "Mama. Itata wenn ann buyy foo ". I laughed at her attempt of saying things. Seeing me laugh she also joined me. "So how are you feeling Naru-chan? ". Itachi asked while placing the food on the tray. "Better. This all will not happen if you didn't run away at first time". "I had a really fast call". His nervous smile just irritated me. "Ya if you plan to run away again. I swear that I will seal Kurama back. And you will never see him in your life again ". "Calm down Naru-chan. You know I can't live without him". He brought his innocent look to melt me. "Kura?". I sighed and turn back to Sayu. She is always curious when she hear a familiar name. "Yes baby girl. Uncle Kurama and Ita-kun is being naughty. How should we punish them? " "Puni?" "Yes girl. Should we seal Kura or should we kill Ita-kun? " "Please spare us Naru-chan " "Seel" "No Sayu-chan. You will not see Kura again". Seeing his defeat look she started to laugh again. "Can you all shut up. I am trying to sleep". Oh I forget that Sasuke was here. "If you want go and sleep at home little brother ". Good remake Itachi. You took the words right out of my mouth. "Hn". With that useless Uchiha word he stood up and walk near us. "Hn? ". Great now she will also say that. "Mama Hn ". Now what will I do? I have to hear that word from three Uchihas. Give me justice God. "That's right girl. You really is my child". Sasuke said while opening his arms for her. My child? Did he knew? I looked at Itachi. He was trying to run away. "You bastard. Stop there " "Basta? " "Sayu stop repeating". By that she shut her mouth and climbed to Sasuke's arms. Now I can move freely. I turned my all attention to the sweating Uchiha. "Mind to explain it Itachi Uchiha? ". I crossed my arms and glare at him. With a sigh he returned back and sat on the corner of the bed. I just continued to look at him for a good answer. "Well you see Naru-chan he asked about the child when you fainted. I can't deny the fact that she was his since she had almost every features like him. I could tell that she was mine if it weren't for her duck butt hair same as her father". God please save me. I looked at Sayu. She was looking back at me with a worried and scared look. The shouting of mine should have sacred her. Then I suddenly remembered a thing. The two Uchiha brothers together? Wasn't Sasuke going to kill Itachi? Then why didn't since he could kill Itachi now? "Sasuke did you hit your head some where? " "What do you mean dobe? " "If I remember didn't you tried to kill me because you had to kill your brother? ". After the silent exchange between Itachi and him he replied "I no longer want to kill him. He told me the truth. Since it was Danzo's fault I decided to forgive him". Come to think of it wasn't that the same person who killed Sayu's brother? What was his name?  "Shisui"....

 Come to think of it wasn't that the same person who killed Sayu's brother? What was his name?  "Shisui"