21

Without a word I walked to the window. I could feel his eyes on me. He has done so much for me. He even risked his life for me. Maybe having him back wouldn't be a bad decision right? Until now all my decisions have been wrong. So for once I want my decision to be correct. I looked at Sayu. She was playing in Sasuke's lap. I looked back outside. Many kids with their parents were laughing and playing through the village. In my childhood I didn't had my parents. I have felt the pain. But she was different. Her parents were alive yet so far. I didn't want any child to experience how I felt in past. So I have decided. Suddenly two arms hugged my waist soon followed by a weight on my shoulder. Sasuke was back hugging me while leaning to place his chin on my shoulder. "So what do you decide?". I turn around and looked at his eyes. They were glowing with hope. I chuckled while seeing expressions on him. "What are you laughing for?". He asked while pinching my cheeks. "I didn't knew Uchihas could show emotions" "We are also humans". The pinching stopped and I felt him cup my face up . "Naruto I really want to be in your both life. Please let me be". I smiled and lean in to kiss his lips. "Does that answer your question?" "I want more". He pulled me forward and steal my lips again. Yes I decide to give Sayuri her father. Wish this isn't a wrong decision. After the kiss we part away. "So will you be my husband Naruto" "That's fast teme. We aren't even boy friends" "Well I don't want others have you " "Your still a teme" "Mama, Papa". We both turn around to see Sayu running towards us. For her to hug us we kneeled down to her level. I hugged her while he hugged us both. "I am home Naruto, Sayuri". Tears were flowing from his eyes while hugging us tightly. I smiled while bringing his face close to me. "Welcome home Sasuke" "Wellomm hoo Papa"

The End